FABRIKA - drawing app
By Tireless Weaver
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FABRIKA is a dynamic drawing engine that turns your screen into a mesmerizing canvas of swirling patterns, blooming right beneath your fingers. It instantly transforms you into the creator of a masterpiece without requiring any art skills. If you enjoy feeling creative, like being inspired and looking to surprise yourself, this app is for you. There are no special filters here, no layers, no blending. It is not a tool for the pros. If you can draw in the sand, you can draw in Fabrika and be amazing at it! It is digital art therapy like no other and the drawings you create will leave you very pleased with your efforts.
More from our users:
"I can't even imagine how you created this application, but let me tell you, it is the most amazing art creating app that I have ever used." - x ReapZz
"Would never leave house if I had this as a kid." - @ShapeThings
"The pictures you create are like the funnest and most impressive little works of art!!" - DokeyDockey
"Fun and addictive app." - eqnxtc
"So so so pretty." - @thesugarmonster
"Awesome - Coolestappever!!!!!" - chrisbrown2000
"loveLoveLOVE" - Clare Curran
What's New in Version 3.0.1
- fixed palette alignment for iPad users with iOS7
- fixed toolbar preference so that it doesn't fully disappears when set to double-tap option
- Floating toolbar! No more double-tapping to access frequently needed actions such as clear canvas and the randomize buttons. They’re always there! Oh, what’s that, don’t like them in your face all the time? No problem. You can also turn this off in preferences and restore the canvas view to unobstructed zen. Phew.
- Easy breezy modules. Main app sections have been organized into nice little tabs on the bottom. Toggle between them with one tap and always know where you are.
- Introducing Randomizing Styles. Oooooh. We love the big randomize button as the quickest way to discover new patterns. There’s so many combinations! Now with Styles, you can play with a curated subset of parameters to discover even more unique patterns. (Psst, we love Noir).
- Background colour and behaviour settings are now part of the randomizing algorithm for even greater surprising outcomes.
NEW COLOUR MODES
- We added solid and striped colour modes to the palette instruments. So if you’re going through a blue or yellow period, feel free to paint only with that one colour. Hey, Picasso did it.
- Last but not least, we plugged-in a handy Image Editor right into the app. So if you want to add a bit of blur or throw some filters on your drawing before saving, you can do it without switching to another app. Yay.
Please let us know how you like new update. Come back and leave a review here in the App Store. And also drop us a line to email@example.com
Your FABRIKA makers,
Anna & Charles
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jul 29, 2015
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 27.5 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: annca LABS, Inc.
- © annca LABS Inc. 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Serpent Collection$1.19
- Boa Collection$1.19