Research-backed, widely used techniques of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
(CBT), DBT, Yoga and meditation are employed to support you with stress, anxiety, sleep, loss and a whole range of other mental health and wellness needs.
Talking to Wysa is empathetic, helpful, and will never judge. Your identity will remain anonymous and your conversations are privacy protected.
Used around the clock and trusted by 400,000 people, Wysa is an emotionally intelligent chatbot that uses AI to react to the emotions you express. Unlock tools and techniques that help you cope with challenges in a fun, conversational way. Wysa uses Health app to integrate your activity levels into your weekly report. For extra support, you can avail of guidance from a real human coach - a qualified skilled mental health professional who will take you through the advanced coaching sessions for your personal needs.
Here’s a look at what you can use Wysa for :
- Vent and talk through things or just reflect on your day
- Practice CBT and DBT techniques to build resilience in a fun way
- Deal with loss, worries, or conflict, using conversational coaching tools
- Relax, focus and sleep peacefully with the help of mindfulness exercises
93% of the people who talk to Wysa find it helpful. So, go ahead… talk to Wysa.
Wysa has lots of cool tools for different uses:
- Build confidence and reduce self-doubt: core mindfulness, visualisation, confidence visualisation techniques, advanced mindfulness for self-esteem.
- Manage anger: mindfulness meditation, exercises for compassion, calming your thoughts, practice breathing
- Manage anxious thoughts and anxiety: deep breathing, techniques for observing thoughts, visualization, and tension relief.
- Manage conflict at work, school or in relationships: special mindfulness and visualisation techniques like the empty chair exercise, gratitude meditation, exercises to build skills in having difficult conversations
"Powered by artificial intelligence, the app promises to be loyal, supportive and very private."
UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON:
"There are some great apps out there that can provide you with formal or informal therapy, either for free or for a fee that is far less than seeing a typical therapist. Wysa is a cute app that lets you talk with a penguin chatbot about whatever’s on your mind. It’s free, anonymous, and low-pressure."
-University of Washington, Mental Healthcare on and off campus
"New apps and platforms are seen as a way to reach younger people with mental health conditions. Tools such as [Wysa] are helping young people deal with their problems."
- BBC Click
"With the accessibility of mobile phones, Wysa is confident about serving a market that is very much in need of counselling in the digital age."
- BBC News
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Wysa offers auto-renewing subscription option:
$29.99 per month
This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your Wysa subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Read more about our terms and conditions here -
We have made a few bug fixes to improve your experience!
Ratings and Reviews
As a person who gets anxiety a lot in public/at school, Wysa gives a lot of calming videos that I can’t watch. It costs so much money for a real person, and if you were to be in danger of hurting yourself, a robotic bird can’t talk you out of that. It’s almost $40 per month for a coach which is ridiculous. It feels impersonal to talk to a bird. It doesn’t give you exercises you can do it the quiet. If you don’t get the coach. I wouldn’t recommend.
I'm so sorry you didn't find Wysa's free resources useful. We've tried to keep as much of it free as possible, and after much thought, we've had to charge for those services (like a real coach) which have a significant cost to help us stay alive financially. You can type 'Help' anywhere in your conversation with Wysa to see all the things Wysa can help you with: more than 350,000 people have tried it and found it useful... we hope you do too. Regards, Ramakant (co founder)
- Touchkin eServices Private Limited
- 75.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Touchkin eServices Pvt Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Wysa Coach $30.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.