This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
X-Sensor shows various types of data and for that uses all available sensors. Map, time, date, weather data (temperature, air humidity, air pressure, wind speed, wind direction), compass, goniometer, bubble level, ruler, stop watch, moonphase and more funtions. The main functions are displayed clearly on the screen.
Functions and Display:
1) round chart with actual location (also bigger in 2nd window)
2) Time, date (analog/digital)
5) Temperature, air humidity (on your location)
6) Barometer (in mb, hPa, Torr or psi)
7) Wind wheel shows actual wind-speed
8) Cog wheel as sweep hand (w/o further function)
9) Bubble level, Click=Calibration center
11,12,13) Battery status from 0 to 100%
- Altimeter (GPS)
- GPS Ready display
- Ruler (Click: bottom left)
- Update button for weather data, moonphase and map
- Turnaround = bigger map
- Temperature in °C or °F
- Barometer in mb, hPa, Torr, psi
- Wind speed in KPH oder MPH or ...
- Compass (GPS or 3GS-Sensor)
- Displaying actual weather data, means at the moment of calling the data.
- Compass bases on GPS (at motion) or the internal compass sensor of the iPhone 3GS
- Internet connection needed for weather data and moonphase
- iPhone or iPod Touch, iPad with OS 8.0 or higher
What's New in Version 1.2
- adapted for iPhone 6, 7, 8, iPad Pro and iOS 10.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jan 20, 2017
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 2.9 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Kai Bruchmann
- © Pocketkai.de
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.