By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***An Xbox Music Pass is required to use this app.***
Xbox Music brings you all the music you love, every way you want it. Now you can access your Xbox Music Pass on your iPhone, Xbox, Windows 8 PC or tablet, and the web.
• Play ad-free music from a catalog of tens of millions of songs
•Make your playlists available offline, and listen to your favorite music anywhere
• Add songs, albums, and playlists to your Xbox Music collection and access them from your phone, Xbox 360, PC, tablet, and the web
• Listen to radio stations based on your favorite artists.
• Enjoy a rich visual experience for searching, viewing, and playing back music
Xbox Music Pass is the best way to enjoy your favorite music, and discover new songs, albums, and artists right from your iPhone.
Like Xbox Music? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
What's New in Version 2.2.40506
• Bug fixes
New update not working
Hey do I updated today and now I can't sign in please fix this problem ASAP please thus where I listen to music for my car
Best radio playlists
If tried few radio apps and xbox music has the best playlist and the best selection. I love it.
Glitchy as hell, needs a lot more work
This app is disappointing as Microsoft is not new at creating software. Most the time I get error messages when playing a song or just using the app. I had to delete the app just now because nothing was working. For $10 a month from each user, Microsoft can do much better job.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: May 08, 2014
- Version: 2.2.40506
- Size: 9.0 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2014 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.