This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Your No. 1 finance destination to track Canadian and international markets and economies.
Follow the stocks you care about most and get personalized news. Access real-time stock information and investment updates to stay on top of the market.
• Track the performance of your personal portfolio.
• Add stocks to watchlists to get real-time stock quotes and personalized news
• Find all the financial information you need with sleek, intuitive navigation
• Go beyond stocks and track currencies, commodities, equities, world indices, futures and more
• Compare stocks with interactive full-screen charts
• Sign in to view and edit your web portfolio on the go
• Track holdings performance
• Follow all the stocks you care about by searching for the ticker and tapping the star icon.
• Turn your device sideways to interact with full-screen charts
• Sync your portfolios across devices
Tell us what you think
We are committed to building the best mobile experiences and would love to hear your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.21.0
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
iOS11 and iPhoneX fixes.
Google portfolio import needs work
From Google portfolio, Canada Stocks were imported, but most did not come through with the .TO suffix (Toronto) even though they were identified with the .TO suffix in Google. Import feature for a large portfolio is USELESS unless this is fixed.
If there was a way to edit the stock symbols, it would be relatively easy to fix, but I did not find a way to do this.
In addition, many Canada stocks and ETFs do not appear in the search feature.
Sorry, I can’t use this app.
Congrats Yahoo for constant improvement
Interesting. Yahoo is providing super formatting and relevant information. But google finance appears to be going backwards. I deleted google app today in favour of yahoo. Small tweak still needed to ensure dividend info is accurate. Excellent job Yahoo, overall!
Errors and glitches
Can you guys fix the app already, it shows pre-market prices during post markets and colour indications for its price changes are off. Also, not all tickets update their prices until you click on them. For example, I was looking at the price action of Nvidia and it never moved for hours until I clicked on it and then it started to show price movements. Fix this issue because I have money on the line here for day trades
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Nov 22, 2017
- Version: 3.21.0
- Size: 135 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2017 Yahoo! Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.