Yahoo Finance - Real time stock quotes and news
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Beat the market
Follow the quotes that you care about most. Access real-time news and investment updates to stay on top of the market.
• Find all the financial information you need with sleek, intuitive navigation.
• Go beyond stocks and track currencies, industries, commodities and more.
• Add stocks to your watch list for a personalized news stream.
• Sign in to sync your portfolios and quotes across devices.
• Add all the stocks you care about by tapping the Search button.
• Turn your device sideways to interact with full-screen charts.
What people are saying
"Remember all the praise Yahoo got for its Weather app? The new Finance app deserves the same recognition. It has received a complete visual makeover worthy of iOS 7 with beautiful new stock charts and portfolio lists." - Michael Grothaus, TUAW
Tell us what you think
We are committed to building the best mobile experience and would love to hear your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/242569-canada-finance-mobile-ios
By clicking ‘Install’ you consent to the installation of this app and updates to this app in the future. This app can be uninstalled at any time.
What's New in Version 3.5.0
- It’s easier to sign up for a Yahoo ID with new on-demand passwords. Sign up to create multiple watchlists, add and track your holdings, and take part in conversations.
- Added more symbols to the market summary on the Watchlists tab and made it scrollable and dynamic.
- Now when you finish watching a video, the next one will play automatically.
- You can now post GIFs from within a company’s Conversations section.
- Currencies now display up to four decimal places.
- Key statistics are now streaming, so you’ll see them update without having to reload the page.
- Bug fixes and other optimizations.
Lorsqu'elle fonctionne, l'application répond aux attentes. Cependant on ne peut se fier aux informations, car elles ne sont pas toujours à jours.
Nice and easy to use. If it can let me customize major indexes it would be perfect.
Best personal portfolio setup
Without having to buy into trading companies, bank investment portfolio, etc this is the best setup to follow your personal portfolio.
I can change my units, my price points, make notes etc.
A big problem: when you find a nice system, they tend not to last. This has worked well for me for many years now.
I do find their values(daily/ 52 wk high/ lows are out of whack)so you have to follow values through other sources.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 21, 2016
- Version: 3.5.0
- Size: 68.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2016 Yahoo! Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.