By Yammer by Microsoft
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Yammer is the enterprise social network that helps you and your team collaborate openly and stay on top of it all. With Yammer, you can connect to the right people in your organization, share and search for information across teams and organize around projects and ideas so you can do more.
With Yammer for iOS, work gets done anywhere. You can contribute and collaborate with your team, even on the go.
- Collaborate openly with your team: share ideas, work together and iterate in real-time in Yammer groups, wherever you are.
- Connect with everyone: don’t let the org chart get in the way. Yammer brings together people who share the same goals across the whole company or organization, so fluid collaboration just happens.
- Stay connected: with Yammer for iOS you're just a tap away from coworkers, information and conversations.
- Share photos and videos: snap a pic or capture a video, then easily share it with coworkers, regardless of file size.
- Get interactive notifications: get notified of important activity right when it happens – and take action right from the lock screen of your iOS device.
- Work across language barriers: bring down language silos in your organization with 25-language support in Yammer for iOS – including integrated, on–the–fly message translation.
What's New in Version 6.7.8
[FIXES] This time around we’ve fixed a few usability issues that you might have noticed.
1. The Yammer navigation bar might have hung around while your were browsing the web in Safari. Speaking of things hanging around, you still might have seen a reply box whenever you got the “missing conversation” error message. That was messy, but it’s fixed now.
2. Sometimes you may have gotten a white screen after posting a message. That should never happen; the mechanism for posting a message just isn’t that transcendent. Also, some of your images were clipped in the photo gallery view.
3. The top navigation bar in inbox may have borrowed a group’s nav bar color. It’s blue again. Replying to a message might have also caused your nav bar to change colors.
4. Groups admins weren’t always capable of approving group join requests. Sometimes it worked, and sometimes it didn’t. The “approve” button should work consistently now. And since we’re on the topic of allowing people in, we noticed that coming back to the app after a while sometimes triggered an error. We really do want you around. We promise.
The best social network for students.
Yammer helps us connect with everyone interested in a single subject, which makes us construct knowledge from different discussions and perspectives.
Good 2 B connected
It works perfectly and fun easy read!!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 12, 2017
- Version: 6.7.8
- Size: 86.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Yoruba
- Seller: Yammer by Microsoft
- © 2016 Yammer, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.