By Yammer by Microsoft
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Yammer is the enterprise social network that helps you and your team collaborate openly and stay on top of it all. With Yammer, you can connect to the right people in your organization, share and search for information across teams and organize around projects and ideas so you can do more.
With Yammer for iOS, work gets done anywhere. You can contribute and collaborate with your team, even on the go.
- Collaborate openly with your team: share ideas, work together and iterate in real-time in Yammer groups, wherever you are.
- Connect with everyone: don’t let the org chart get in the way. Yammer brings together people who share the same goals across the whole company or organization, so fluid collaboration just happens.
- Stay connected: with Yammer for iOS you're just a tap away from coworkers, information and conversations.
- Share photos and videos: snap a pic or capture a video, then easily share it with coworkers, regardless of file size.
- Get interactive notifications: get notified of important activity right when it happens – and take action right from the lock screen of your iOS device.
- Work across language barriers: bring down language silos in your organization with 25-language support in Yammer for iOS – including integrated, on–the–fly message translation.
What's New in Version 6.7.17
[FIXES] A Special Edition Release
At Yammer, special occasions (ahem, Friday afternoons) usually call for cookies. And we like all cookies. Since we’ve got a few applaudable fixes to share, talking about cookies feels way more celebratory than talking about bugs. So here’s our quick cookie countdown for the latest app fixes.
6. Australian Mint Slices: These cookies have a lot—okay, maybe a little—in common with the super-zoomed-in photo attachments you might have noticed. Once you bite into them (the cookies, not the attachments), you’re sort of surprised by the mint icing on the inside. Now that photos scale properly, whatever you see shouldn’t surprise or stump you anymore.
5. U.K. Brandy Snaps: You might have accepted an invitation to a group without actually knowing that you were invited. It turns out that long names were cutting the invitation messages short. So we chose this very long cookie for #5.
4. Italian Rainbow Cookies: Their layers are colorful and neatly stacked. So we’ve elected the Rainbow Cookie as a benchmark for neat lines in the app. When long names and descriptions became misaligned, the expand button did strange things.
3. German Pfeffernuse: These cookies have quite a bit of powdered sugar on them. But that amount decreases as they go from the plate to your hand and then into your mouth. Message counts weren’t decreasing as you scrolled though conversations in a group, so this cookie seems appropriate.
2. Nigerian Chin Chin: These hard, crunchy bits remind us of what the app did whenever you clicked on “see conversations”—it crashed. Fell apart. The same way delicious crunchy cookies crumble.
1. The Fortune Cookie: It was impossible to preview an attached Excel, Word or PowerPoint file. You had to open the file to see any of its content, so we've dedicated our number 1 fix to the Fortune Cookie due to its micro, mystery content that we always look forward to reading.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 23, 2017
- Version: 6.7.17
- Size: 78.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Yoruba
- Seller: Yammer by Microsoft
- © 2017 Yammer, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.