Yandex. Metro helps you find the optimal route to your destination on the metro in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Kiev, Kharkiv, Minsk and Istanbul with no internet connection required.
Find the right route with ease:
• Tap stations on the map to quickly choose your start and end points.
• Know which train car to take to save time when switching lines.
• See how much time your underground journey will take.
• Learn in advance when stations on your route are open or closed and when platforms are closed for certain directions.
Keep track of your tickets:
• Top up your «Troika» travel card (available in Moscow only).
Enjoy improved stability in map updates.
Easily navigate the growing Moscow metro system – the updated maps now feature the most recently opened stations on Line 11 (the Large Circle Line) from Vystavochnaya to Dinamo.
Ratings and Reviews
A life-saver for any non-Russian speaking tourist in Moscow
Great tool to find your way in the Moscow subway. You can configure the application to display station names in English, which is very useful since most signs inside the metro are in Russian :)
Cool idea missing stuff
Moscow subway makes station announcements very quietly so frequently I have no idea where I am. Would be good if there was a vibration when it's time to get off at next station.
Also some bugs like when zooming it goes to settings.
With some tweaks could be great!
- Yandex, LLC
- 50.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Russian, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010–2018 Yandex LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.