YellowPages.ca for iPad - Business and People Finder
By Yellow Pages Group Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Yellow Pages Group Canada’s leading local commercial search provider and largest directory publisher, now has YellowPages.ca(TM) business listings and Canada411.ca(TM) residential listings available for the iPad.
* Video clips on merchant page (when available)
* Business, Person and Reverse phone look-up
* Local proximity based search
* Expanded details on businesses that includes rich display ad information to help you make an informed choice.
* Save to your favourites (My Favs) or to your address book
* Share listing results to others via e-mail
What's New in Version 2.3
• You can now customize your homepage categories for quicker and more accurate searches. Available from the Home page of your iPad app: “Personalize”
• Search results filtering by photos, videos and reviews
• Type ahead functionality with preloaded categories and keywords for the WHAT box as well as popular city searches on mobile for the WHERE box
• View a business’ multiple locations
• View a business’ ratings and read reviews
• View a business’ details, such as business hours, methods of payment, specialties and brands carried
Good app to find anything... Canada yeah! But there is no place to save the search. Says there is, but can't find it. But it will show the recents and it will boot u over to the maps where you can bookmark it. Maybe I am wrong here, but there are not too many buttons to go wrong on this app.
Wow this a great app it replaces several other aps that I have for various things this is an all in one great job with this one
Really good app
Very handy for finding stuff quick and getting directions. Highly recommended!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 12, 2011
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Yellow Pages Group Company
- © 2010 Yellow Pages Group Co.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.