Zag Mobile is a quick, simple and convenient way to access your accounts, deposit a cheque or transfer your money. Managing your finances on-the-go has never been easier.
- Make deposits and view deposit details
- Easily transfer funds between your accounts (including linked external accounts)
- View your account activity, balances and recent transactions
Get a Quick Balance
- Get a view of your balances at-a-glance with a tap of a button on the login screen
Deposit with SnapCheque
- Deposit your cheque in minutes. Simply snap a picture of your cheque and it will be deposited into your account
Set up and receive alerts right on your phone
- Set up the account and security alerts you want to receive. Examples are ‘My password has been changed’, ‘My account has been locked out, or ‘My balance falls below $X’. You control which alerts you get and when you get them.
Change your password for online and mobile banking
- Use Zag Mobile to update your password for the app as well as online banking
Contact us easily, anytime, anywhere
- Call us with any questions by clicking on our phone number in the app. Real people are available 24/7 to help you.
At Zag, we take security seriously. With the Zag Online Security Guarantee, you’re protected from unauthorized transactions in the Zag Mobile app. For more details, visit https://www.zagbank.ca/privacy-security/online-mobile-security.
We built Zag Bank digital first with no-fee savings and great rates. Your banking experience with Zag Mobile is important to us and we’re adding and updating features to make your experience better.
Our latest update includes:
- Updated look and feel throughout the app including the login screen
- New Alerts feature: set up, manage and receive push notifications right to your phone
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
We’re open to your feedback to help improve your banking experience on Zag Mobile. Share your feedback through firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Asks for password too frequently
Every time I switch apps, I'm logged out. Right now I'm being prompted to create a new password, but because I use a password manager and a random password, I have to copy and paste it in. To update my password, I'd have to paste the new one in, but I can't because after switching apps to copy the new random password, I'm logged out of Zag.
Please use Touch ID to let me stay logged in easier. (Such as Bank of America, Tangerine, American Express, Capital One, etc.)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.