TimeSheet by Zed
By Zed Systems
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The smarter and simpler way to track billable and non billable time – works seamlessly with QuickBooks Online, Xero and MYOB.
Simple startup interview gets you connected you can upload your customer, service items and class lists and start tracking your billable and non billable hours immediately. With a few clicks your timesheets can be imported directly back for quicker and more accurate billing and payroll.
You can also create invoices for billable hours and materials and enter payments received from customers. Whilst the iCloud Sync feature means you can use it on all your devices
Why time tracking is better with Zed
:: Peace of mind ::
It's easy to record and send timesheets so you are less likely to forget to enter billable hours for jobs that are away from the office. With a few clicks your timesheets can be synced leading to faster billing, and a more accurate picture of what jobs are making you money and which are costing you money.
:: Saves you time ::
Because Timesheets works with QuickBooks you no longer have to re-key data, saving you time and making it easier to track both billable and non billable hours. Enter your time only once into your iPhone or iPad, then send it via email to be imported into QuickBooks or MYOB to produce pay checks and invoices.
:: Bill more ::
You can create invoices on the app from billable time you enter and materials so you are less likely to forget to bill for item, and send an invoice from the app means you get paid quicker.
List of features:
- Timer feature that you can pause to take a break and then resume
- Create time entries from your iPhone or iPad calendar activities.
- Sync your time, invoices and lists with your favourite accounting application includes QuickBooks Online, Xero and MYOB
- Group time entries by week and see running totals by week
- Option to enter time increments of 15, 6 or 1 minutes
- Print a timesheet via Airprint
- Customer center to see a summary of billable and non billable time spent by job
- Create invoices from billable time and materials then print, email, sms or Airdrop to the customer
- Attach a photo to invoices
- Enter payments received from customers to keep track of outstanding invoices
- Email timesheets to import into QuickBooks, MYOB or Excel
- Supports your local currency symbols and tax rates (US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand & Ireland)
- iCloud Sync works so you data is available across all your devices
:: Subscribe to Sync
- Sync with QuickBook Online, Xero or MYOB (the first month is free then $4.99 monthly or $49.99 annually).
- Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account and auto-renew unless turned off 24 hours prior. To turn of auto-renew go to Account settings and select the option to cancel.
:: System requirements ::
- Sync requires and account with QuickBooks Online, Xero of MYOB Live Accounts
- IIF Sync requires QuickBooks Pro or above (Windows desktop only)
What's New in Version 2.4.2
In this update we made the following improvements:
- Manage your data with backup and restore features
- Added support for multi tasking on iPad
- Enhancements to run on larger iPhone 6S
- Added 3D Touch features to app icon
And many other smaller bugs and issues you reported have been fixed.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 20, 2016
- Version: 2.4.2
- Size: 8.6 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, German
- Seller: Zed Systems
- © Zed Systems 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Data sync$6.99
- Data sync$69.99