With Zen Planner's app, stay connected with your gym from anywhere!
Use the Zen Planner app to:
- View your gym, school or studio's calendar
- Reserve your spot in class or join a waitlist
- View class details and instructor bios
- See who else is coming to your favorite class
- Add and manage your saved credit cards
- View details about your membership access
- Update your profile and display options
- View and manage your upcoming reservations
- Go to multiple gyms? Log in to all of your Zen Planner accounts, in one place
- Workout Tracking: View a workout, log results, view your gym's leaderboard, like or comment on others' results
- Use your “account balance” to pay for items (you can now hold money on your account to use later)
Note: your gym, school or studio must use Zen Planner, and you must login with your valid member credentials. Need help with our app? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Your gym doesn't use Zen Planner? Tell your business owner to check it out.
Ratings and Reviews
App logs you out after crashing, makes it unusually difficult to log back in
The app crashes regularly, maybe once per week. When it crashes it wipes your login token - forcing you to login again.
This wouldn’t be so bad, but the app is completely incompatible with password managers. If you type in your email in the field before going to your password manager, the email is wiped when you return.
If you type in your password first, it tries to validate while you type your email, and somehow the correct password will not work after.
Maybe the worst login experience I’ve seen in an app.
App keeps saying unable to detect internet connection - Reload Application
Terrible user experience. Can’t get the basics right like logging in. For people who care about security and use a system like 1password this app is very frustrating. If only my gym would bring back wodify.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.