By Gamer Outfit
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use your skills as a zen master to keep balloons aloft while avoiding the various pitfalls you will encounter. Gravity is not your friend!
Challenge the Spears
A key aspect of Ninjutsu is the skill you gain with a katana. Before you are allowed to use a live blade (a real sword,) you must first master the wooden bokken. Bokkens allow you the leeway necessary to learn the proper skills before using a real sword. In Zenflation I have employed the concept of bokkens through spears that come in from the ceiling. If your balloon touches the tip of one, your challenge (and game) is over.
Challenge the Wind
To add a twist to the standard practice of balancing balloons and your score, you face the challenge of wind and air. In this challenge your balloons can be thrust across the dojo uncontrollably. Do you have what it takes to reign them in and continue the challenge?
Challenge the Throwing Stars
Once you master the bokken and the balloons you move on to the most challenging zen experience. In this challenge you stant at one end of a room with your opponent at the other. Your opponent throws the tsuba from the bokkens in the same style as a shuriken. If one strikes you, your challenge (and game) is over. Avoid these!
Some features of Zenflation:
- Easy, Normal, and Hard Difficulty Levels
- 10 Challenges to master from spears to shuriken
- Play against the clock to make it to the next round and reach a higher score
- Increase your bonus level by bouncing balloons
- Score extra points by knocking lanterns to the floor
- Balance increasing your bonus versus obtaining points
- Complete social networking support via Agon for Twitter and Facebook
- Global leaderboard with scores
- Unlock awards
- Listen to your own music
- Pause the game at any time
- Complete physics simulation using the Ageia PhysX™ engine
- Play to obtain the highest score, or the highest round, or most time aloft if in casual mode
- Takes full advantage of the accelerometer and touch-screen
What's New in Version 1.1
- New casual mode with unlimited time and no challenges!
- New casual mode leaderboards!
- Fixed spear award bug
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 17, 2009
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 25.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Todd Barron
- © Copyright 2009-2010 Gamer Outfit, All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.