Zinio – 5,000+ Digital Magazines
By Zinio LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Browse over 5,000+ digital magazines in the world's largest newsstand or read fresh articles daily for free. The best in news, politics, technology, art, style, travel and more at your fingertips, on any device. Zinio connects you with the stories that shape history from the magazines that matter to you.
- READ your new magazines the moment they arrive, and sync your library offline and across all your devices.
- EXPLORE articles to preview magazines or discover great stories from our favorite magazines worldwide.
- SHOP our global newsstand, with great values on subscriptions and single issues.
OTHER KEY FEATURES:
- Read new free articles every day
- Get library updates via Push, and instantly sync your library across all your devices
- Connect with Facebook and share what you read
- Set your library to auto-download, and read magazines offline and on the go
- Browse more on the web, shop for products or view interactive features and rich media from select titles and issues
- 148Apps BestAppEver Awards “Best iOS Magazine App” – 2013
- TechCrunch “20 Best iOS Apps” – 2012
- iTunes “App Store Best of: Top Grossing” – 2011, 2012
- Lead411 "Hottest San Francisco Companies" – 2012, 2013
- IMA “Best Global App Award” – 2011, 2012
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:
“To see magazines done correctly look at Zinio” — Huffington Post
“If you're a magazine devourer, this is your app.” — PCMag.com
“The iPad newsstand that works” — Fortune.com
“Zinio is to magazines what Kindle is to books” — Engadget.com
“Zinio editions on the iPad are terrific” — Salon.com
TRENDING ON THE NEWSSTAND:
NEW ADDITIONS — Wired, Vanity Fair, Fast Company, The Atlantic, Architectural Digest, Wine Spectator
BUSINESS & NEWS — Forbes, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Economist, Harvard Business Review
FOR MEN — Maxim, Esquire, Car & Driver, Men’s Fitness, Outside
STYLE — Vogue, Elle, Marie Claire, Nylon, Harper’s Bazaar, BlackBook
LIFESTYLE — Saveur, Oprah, Dwell, Wine Enthusiast
TECH — T3, Macworld, PC World, PC Gamer, X-Box World
SCIENCE — National Geographic, The Smithsonian, New Scientist, Science
INTERNATIONAL — Vogue France, Esquire UK, Hola, GQ Japan
LOVE READING ON ZINIO?
Tell us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/zinio or follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/zinio.
Zinio supports iOS versions 5.1 and greater. If you haven’t updated your iOS software in awhile, you should!
What's New in Version 2.5.10
Update highly recommended for users with 2.5.9. This version resolves critical issues that can prevent you from reading or purchasing.
Love this! Far easier to carry the iPad around than the actual magazines.
Months later I am continuing to prefer this over actual paper subscriptions!
Still using this and still enjoying the fact I can take so much reading material with me at one time!
Love to read magazines even more now!
I've always had what my husband refers to as an obsession with fitness magazines. They used to take up a lot of space all over our house. Now, they are all nicely contained on my iPad, which I can take on planes, to the gym, or anywhere else I happen to go. I'll never go back to paper again.
Good on the go!
Great for when you're on the go a lot.
- Category: News
- Updated: Jan 24, 2014
- Version: 2.5.10
- Size: 36.3 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Zinio LLC
- © 2012 Zinio LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Zinio Digital Single Issue $3.99
- Zinio Digital Single Issue $4.99
- Zinio Digital Single Issue $5.99
- Zinio Digital Single Issue $2.99
- Zinio Digital Single Issue $6.99
- Zinio Digital Single Issue $1.99
- Zinio Digital Single Issue $0.99
- Zinio Digital Single Issue $7.99
- Zinio Digital Single Issue$9.99
- Zinio Digital Single Issue $8.99