Zombie Moon is a social menu-based RPG with a TEEN rating; you are required to think, tap, talk and gather in the style of social Facebook games but with a lot more. It is NOT an First Person Shooter / not FPS. The chat community is friendly & awesome!
If you love pen and paper RPG's, Sci-Fi, Zombies and making friends across the world then you will love Zombie Moon. If you're looking for a 3D shooter, this is not the game for you.
● Chat - Awesome community - no bullying, spam, sexism, etc.
● Unlock the mystery of Zombie Moon through missions over 1000 levels -- gain special rewards.
● Level up & take down rival players. Or make friends.
● Free "treasure chests" to get great equipment.
● Game Creators play the game with you -- fight them, talk to them, and more.
● Space Marines vs. Zombies -- what more do you want? Oh yeah, Vampires.
● FREE to play -- always!
Note: This game can only be played when online.
Snakehead Games has pioneered Social Browser Based Games for 7 years; some players have been with us from the start, some are newer. Zombie Moon takes that awesome experience and brings it to mobile.
Some of their reviews are:
-Addictive kind of like Dungeons and Dragons in space.
-Awesome!! I have played SHG games for years. Best one yet ... awesome job guys!!
-Wicked Space Game If you like SyFy then you should enjoy this game.
-Addictive and full of hidden depths This is a simple game. Or so it seems at first, the gameplay is remarkably easy to get your fingers around (playing on a phone, that's an important feature). But what becomes addictive is not the simple play, but the depth of story that has been crafted.
-Fun Stuff!! What an adventurous involving time I had playing Zombie Moon. Love the sounds and customizing my marine to do in the zombies.
Review from one of the Game Creators
As one of the game creators, and player too, I love Zombie Moon and glad others are as well! It's the mobile evolution of the existing www.starpirates.net, www.spybattle.com & www.gatesofcamelot.com. It's actually in the same universe at, roughly, the same time. The gameplay is streamlined as the mobile experience (and screensize!) leads to a different style of play. For me, it works.
I love the storyline that comes out through the Missions feature. There is a mystery involved, and that unrolls through the Missions.
The game is free; you really don't have to pay to play, nor give Snakehead private info, to continue.
I love being part of an awesome Snakehead Games community that loves our games.
For news and updates follow us on social media:
Zombie Moon Twitter https://twitter.com/zombiemoongame
Zombie Moon Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ZombieMoonMobile
- FANTASTIC -- This is the very first game I have played on my phone. Now I understand what my kids are saying. Its a lot of fun.
- DOWNLOAD THIS GAME RIGHT NOW!!!! Awesome game.
- MAFIAWARS MOVE OVER -- I used to play Mafia Wars when it first came out. You know when Facebook was a wee lad. Anyway, it went from fun to demanding I pester everyone I know on facebook to advance. Ugh. Zombiemoon seems to have figured out the right balance. It’s like the son of Mafia Wars, in space, fighting zombies. Me like!
- Great game full of intrigue and mystery.
-Phenomenal Story and Graphics -- Out of all of the social media / Browser Games I've played, this one has the best graphics and sound I have seen. The story is pretty rad too. Kinda like grimdark meets dante's inferno
Tutorial Improvement, Automatic refill of battle list, Improved IAP support
Ratings and Reviews
Mafiawars move over
I used to play Mafia Wars when it first came out. You know when Facebook was a wee lad. Anyway, it went from fun to demanding I pester everyone I know on facebook to advance. Ugh. Zombiemoon seems to have figured out the right balance. It’s like the son of Mafia Wars, in space, fighting zombies. Me like!
Zombie Moon Review
This is a very interesting and engaging game.
Great game to play while passing the time on public transit!
- Snakehead Games Inc.
- 198.3 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Snakehead Games Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 165 Point Pack - Zombie Battle Veteran Point Pack $13.99
- 2500 Point Pack - Galactic Commander Point Pack $139.99
- 350 Point Pack - Zombie War Hero Point Pack $27.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.