Apple Pro Training Series: Final Cut Pro X
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
This is the eBook version of the printed book.
Completely revised for Final Cut Pro X and featuring compelling new footage, this best-selling, Apple-certified guide provides a strong foundation in all aspects of video editing. Renowned author Diana Weynand starts with basic video editing techniques and takes readers all the way through Final Cut Pro's powerful features.
Each chapter presents a complete lesson in an aspect of video editing and finishing, using professional broadcast footage. The book covers Final Cut Pro's exciting new features, including a completely redesigned interface, people detection, and Magnetic Timeline.
· DVD-ROM includes lesson and media files for over 40 hours of training
· Focused lessons take you step-by-step through professional, real-world projects
· Accessible writing style puts an expert instructor at your side
· Ample illustrations and keyboard shortcuts help you master techniques fast
· Lesson goals and time estimates help you plan your time
· Chapter review questions summarize what you’ve learned and prepare you for the Apple Certified Pro Exam
Note from the publisher:
A small number of customers have reported issues working with the lesson files associated with this book. After extensive testing, we can confirm the lesson files do work properly. If you have purchased a digital version of the book and are downloading the files, please keep in mind the size of the high-quality videos is quite large and may take considerable time to download. We do not recommend downloading the files over a wireless network and have posted suggestions for successfully downloading the files on the download site.
If you encounter any problems with the lesson files, please contact our customer service team at , and we will work with you to identify and resolve your issue promptly.