Capital Compounders: How to Beat the Market and Make Money Investing in Growth Stocks
Robin R. Speziale
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
FROM NATIONAL BESTSELLING AUTHOR ROBIN R. SPEZIALE – LEARN HOW TO MAKE MONEY INVESTING IN GROWTH STOCKS
In Capital Compounders, DIY Investor & National Bestselling Author Robin R. Speziale makes it easy for anyone to beat the market and make money investing in growth stocks!
Robin R. Speziale shares his journey building a $300,000+ stock portfolio before 30 (and how you can too!) by investing in growth stocks or "Capital Compounders" – stocks that double, and then double again, and again on the market. Capital Compounder stocks have achieved the "tenbagger" ($1 turns into $10), and some even the "100-bagger" ($1 turns into $100) status. Mr. Speziale discusses the commonalities of today's market-beating growth stocks so that you can find the next ones in the future.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THE BOOK:
- How you can turn $0 into $300,000 (and more) by saving, and then investing in growth stocks
- Why growth investing is better than value investing
- What top growth stocks ("Capital Compounders") have in common
- 72 Rules for investing stocks; winning in the market, and managing a portfolio
- Actual examples of tenbagger (10x return) and 100-bagger (100x return) stocks
- 75+ events, and corporate developments that move stocks
- How a hedge fund manager achieved a 24% compound annual return (since 1998!)
- 50+ predictions for the future
- Exclusive interviews with a small-cap technology analyst, and a growth hedge fund manager
- How to decode market psychology, and control your own behavioural biases
- Growth investing strategies from the world's top growth investors
- Daily routine – how to stay on top of the stock market, and find new growth ideas
- 100+ DIY investor resources (all of my favourites!)
Capital Compounders is for both budding and seasoned investors. It's entertaining (because finance can be dry), and includes lots of easy-to-learn tips and strategies on growth investing that you can apply in the stock market.
Robin R. Speziale is a DIY Investor and Globe and Mail National Bestselling Author; Market Masters (2016). He's been investing in the stock market since 2005, and built a $300,000+ portfolio before 30. Mr. Speziale lives in Toronto, Ontario.