The Complete Guide to Freshwater Fishing
Editors of Creative Publishing
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
The Complete Guide to Freshwater Fishing offers the nearly 40 million freshwater anglers in the U.S. with a comprehensive fishing resource. From the highly respected The Freshwater Angler series, this title covers all the major freshwater species in North America. It includes tips and techniques for catching gamefish throughout the country under every conceivable on-the-water situation.
In developing this book, the writers, editors and researchers traveled from Alaska to Mexico to fish with veteran guides and nationally known tournament anglers. The tips and techniques they uncovered are fully explained and illustrated in the book.
This giant book features:
- Over 500 spectacular fishing photographs that have never before been published.
- Extensive step-by-step visuals for learning every important fishing skill, including advanced fishing techniques for many species.
- The best how-to instruction ever found in any fishing book.
- Guide-tested tips from some of North America's top experts.
- Category: Sports & Outdoors
- Published: Dec 01, 2001
- Publisher: Creative Publishing international
- Seller: Quayside Publishing Group
- Print Length: 288 Pages
- Language: English