How to Get Your Product into Retail
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
You want to get your product into retail. There are many retail opportunities for a new product and as many pitfalls to avoid. But you need to follow a process to be successful.
This guidebook takes you through the true methods to get your product into retailers and distributors. Based on 24 years of experience, the easy to read guidebook takes you through the important step-by-step procedures.
* Process – How to get into retailers
* Evaluation – What retailers are looking for in new products
* Preparation - What you need to do before approaching retailers so you don’t get rejected
* Walmart – The Walmart local program
* Women and Minorities – How to get assistance for Women and Minorities
* Showrooms – How to get into retail through showrooms
* Sales Reps – How to hire and manage sales reps
* Home Shopping – How to get on QVC and HSN
* Infomercials – Selling your product on Infomercials (DRTV)
* Catalogs – Getting into Catalogs and Webstores
* Promotional Product – Selling Your Product as a Promotional Item
* Trade Shows – Marketing at Trade Shows
* OEM – Selling your product as an OEM
* And more.
The material is clear and concise. There's no fluff. I understand your time is valuable and you want to get to the meat of the issues quick and easy.