Paris for Kids
Victoria Tang Goffard & Marquee Publishing
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
PARIS FOR KIDS for iPad is a guidebook created especially for children ages 8 and older. Young Paris residents and visitors alike will delight in discovering and exploring the city’s popular sites, attractions, and neighborhoods, while learning fun and historical facts.
PARIS FOR KIDS is the definitive mobile reading companion during family outings, travel, general reading, and reference.
• 80-page book with over 35 topics, neighborhoods, districts, sites, and attractions
• Fun facts and secrets about Paris
• I-Spy and favorite activities
• Over 120 original photos, images, and maps
• Unique artwork, with colorful and captivating design
Parks, museums, science, history, architecture, art, sports, transportation, food, shopping, markets, amusements, and fun.
Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame, Pompidou Center, the Louvre, amusement parks, Paris Zoo, and more.
Montmartre, Champs Elysées, the Latin Quarter, Les Invalides, Parc de la Villette, Versailles, parks and city squares.
See more screenshots on our website www.marqueepublishing.com