Pastor's Guide to Growing a Christlike Church
George Hunter III
Vous pouvez télécharger et lire ce livre dans iBooks sur votre Mac ou un appareil iOS.
Contributors: Stan Toler, H.B. London, Jr., John Maxwell, Kennon L. Callahan, William H. Willimon, George G. Hunter III, Dr. James Earl Massey, Darius Salter, Ron Blake, Jerry Brecheisen, Mary Paul, Adam Hamilton, Tom Theriault, Robert Leslie Holmes
How can you change a stagnant, inward-focused church of pew-sitters into a growing, outreach-oriented fellowship of believers? In The Pastor's Guide to Growing a Christlike Church, you'll discover the keys to creating a vibrant, biblical, spiritually healthy church. William Willimon, H.B. London, George Hunter III, and other well-known church leaders teach you how to:
• Develop servant leaders among the laity
• Get laity involved in serving the community
• Nurture healthy spirituality in the church
• Develop authentic Christian community and fellowship
• Plan worship services that bind church members together
• Cast a vision for the future of the church
• And much more!