The Cure for Golf's Most Debilitating Shot
Zach Allen & Michael Mengoli
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. iBooks on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
A comprehensive treatise on golf's dreaded mishit — the shank — by the Southern California PGA’s Teacher of the Year.
This revolutionary golf primer incorporates numerous multimedia features, including:
- 29 video explanations and drills (nearly an hour of video instruction);
- interactive photo galleries and diagrams; and
- Myths — Debunking misconceptions and conflicting advice regarding shanks;
- Diagnosis — Explaining different types of shanks;
- Causes — Analyzing swing flaws causing shanks; and
- Treatment — Exploring tips, drills, and training aids for curing shanks.