The Book of Awesome
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Based on the award-winning 10-million-plus-hit blog 1000awesomethings.com, The Book of Awesome is an international bestselling high five for humanity and a big celebration of life's little moments.
Sometimes it's easy to forget the things that make us smile. With a 24/7 news cycle reporting that the polar ice caps are melting, hurricanes are swirling in the seas, wars are heating up around the world, and the job market is in a deep freeze, it’s tempting to feel that the world is falling apart. But awesome things are all around us, like:
• Popping Bubble Wrap
• Wearing underwear just out of the dryer
• Fixing electronics by smacking them
• Getting called up to the dinner buffet first at a wedding
• Watching The Price Is Right when you’re home sick
• Hitting a bunch of green lights in a row
• Waking up and realizing it's Saturday
The Book of Awesome reminds us that the best things in life are free (yes, your grandma was right). With laugh-out-loud observations from award-winning comedy writer Neil Pasricha, The Book of Awesome is filled with smile-inducing moments on every page that make you feel like a kid looking at the world for the first time. Read it and you’ll remember all the things there are to feel good about.
A New York Times Bestseller • USA Today Bestseller • Globe and Mail Bestseller • Toronto Star Bestseller • Vancouver Sun Bestseller • Macleans Bestseller • Winner of the Forest of Reading Award
From Publishers Weekly
© Publishers Weekly
- Category: Self-Improvement
- Published: Apr 15, 2010
- Publisher: Penguin Publishing Group
- Seller: Penguin Random House Canada
- Print Length: 416 Pages
- Language: English