The Wolf At the Door
What to Do When Collection Agencies Come Calling
Mark Anthony Silverthorn
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
A practical guide for dealing with collection agencies and your debts, from Canada's top expert.
At some point in life, many of us have trouble paying the bills. If you've ever been hounded by a collection agency, you know how intimidating and stressful the experience can be. But we have much more power than we think. In this eye-opening practical guide, industry insider Mark Silverthorn arms you with the information collection agencies don't want you to know. He shows how to turn the tables against them and regain control of your personal life and your finances, including:
• how to stop, avoid, or discourage collection calls
• why you might not even have to pay your debt
• options to deal with your debts that might save you thousands of dollars
• your legal rights and how to handle collection agency misconduct
• the truth about credit counselling and debt settlement firms
Before you take any action on your debt, you will want to read this book.
From the Trade Paperback edition.