Keynote is the most powerful presentation app ever designed for a mobile device. Built from the ground up for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, it makes creating a world-class presentation — complete with animated charts and cinematic transitions — as simple as touching and tapping.
Start with an Apple-designed theme and add text, images, charts, tables, and shapes with just a few taps. Highlight your data with stunning interactive charts. Draw and write with Apple Pencil on supported devices, or use your finger. Present right from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. Or use Keynote Live to present a slideshow that viewers can follow from their Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and from iCloud.com. Preview your slides and notes on your device using the Presenter Display.
With iCloud built in, your presentations are kept up to date across all your devices. And with real-time collaboration, your team will be able to work together at the same time on a Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch — even on a PC using iWork for iCloud.
Collaborate with others at the same time
• Your whole team can work together on a presentation at the same time using real-time collaboration
• Collaboration is built right in to Keynote on the Mac, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
• PC users can collaborate too, using Keynote for iCloud
• Share your document publicly or with specific people
• Easily see who’s currently in the presentation with you
• View other people’s cursors to follow their edits
• Available on presentations stored in iCloud or in Box
Get started quickly
• Choose from 30 Apple-designed themes to give your presentations a beautiful start
• Use the slide navigator to quickly skim through your presentation, add new slides, and reorder slides
• Design your presentation using your choice of slide layouts, animations, fonts, and style options
• Import and edit Microsoft PowerPoint files using Mail, a WebDAV service, or iTunes File Sharing
• Quickly open password-protected presentations using Touch ID or Face ID on supported devices
Create stunning presentations
• Use predefined text styles or choose text options to personalize your slides
• Easily change slide masters and backgrounds
• Use donut charts to visualize data in an engaging new way
• Add an interactive image gallery to view a collection of photos
• Enhance your presentations with a library of over 700 editable shapes
• Quickly add your photos and videos from the Photos app using the Media Browser
• Edit down to the pixel with rulers and alignment guides
• Use Instant Alpha to easily remove image backgrounds
• Beautiful cinematic slide transitions for easily creating stunning presentations
• Magic Move effect to effortlessly animate and morph graphics
• Gorgeous slide transitions including Clothesline, Object Cube, Object Flip, and Object Pop
• Impressive text and object animations including Vanish, Crumble, and Fade and Scale
Present to your audience
• Rehearse a presentation with current slide, presenter notes, and timer all in one view
• Keynote Live lets you present a slideshow that viewers can follow from their Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and from iCloud.com
• Present on an external display or projector; navigate slides, view presenter notes; stream wirelessly using AirPlay and Apple TV
• Highlight with Apple Pencil while presenting on iPad Pro
• Turn on iCloud to access and edit your presentations from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iCloud.com
• Use Keynote for iCloud to access and edit your presentations from a Mac or PC browser
• Keynote automatically saves your presentations as you make changes
Share your work
• Export your presentation to Microsoft PowerPoint or PDF format
• Export your presentation as a movie or images
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
View in iTunes
Star Walk for Kids - Sky Guide
Star Walk for Kids will teach your children the basics of astronomy in an interesting and unusual way. The app is an entertaining astronomy game for children to learn about astronomy and our solar system while playing and having fun.
“A must-have for kids curious about all that surrounds our planet.” - TUAW
“Extremely well-crafted astronomy tool.” - The iPhone Mom
“Provides children with an innovative educational tool for exploring the stars — while offering parents peace of mind.” - AppAdvice
“This app uses cartoon-like graphics to make understanding the night sky easier.” - The New York Times
“Simply superb. One of the very best apps for redefining learning is made even more accessible and informative for younger students.” - iPad Educators
Star Walk for Kids:
- Easy to use
- Made by parents for kids
- Fun way for kids to learn astronomy
- Child-friendly design
- Funny characters and lovely music
- Learning while playing
- Fully translated into English
- No ads or in-app purchases
Welcome to the world of astronomy!
PLAY astronomy game and LEARN about our solar system
LISTEN to interesting facts
WATCH funny educational cartoons about space
TEST your knowledge
WIN or improve your result
HAVE FUN with Star Walk Kids!
● Entertaining astronomy game for kids to explore space step by step with fun
● Funny cartoon movies about celestial objects and space phenomena
● Mobile kids observatory
● Bright colorful illustrations and animations make using app even more engaging
● Solar system in motion
● Comprehensible information about space
● Interesting space facts voiced by professional actors
● Short tests to see what kids have learned
Star Walk for Kids is a new kids version of the famous astronomical application Star Walk, winner of the Apple Design Award 2010, loved by more than 10 million users around the world. Сhildren's version of the application is perfect for young space explorers. The tool encourages free exploration through the use of the virtual planetarium where kids can learn fun facts by watching animations and listening to brief explanations.
Show your children how wonderful our universe is with Star Walk for Kids!
View in iTunes
Explain EDU is a version of our whiteboard for iPad and iPhone where creations are saved locally on the device. It does not include dedicated cloud storage or online collaboration.
Explain EDU was designed for schools with iOS-only deployments. It is also intended for those who may need to exclusively purchase it via Apple's Volume Purchase Program (VPP), those with internet access challenges, or both.
Our other app on the App Store, Explain Everything Whiteboard, is our full-featured platform. It includes cloud-based video conversion, web video links, and online collaboration as well as the experiences included in Explain EDU.
To try Explain Everything Whiteboard for free, please search for it on the App Store or use this link: http://bit.ly/EEWhiteboard
The differences between the two versions are listed here: http://bit.ly/WhiteboardOrEDU
CAPTURE, ANNOTATE, AND ZOOM OUT ON THE BIG PICTURE
Explain EDU infinite-touch canvas, zoom, and mix recording is an unreal experience that you have to try to believe. Explain EDU is optimized for iPad, Apple Pencil, and transforming your imagination for what is possible with mobile devices.
EASY AND INTUITIVE
You don’t have to be creative to express your ideas creatively. Capture every experience by inserting, including Drag and Drop, all the media you need to tell your story: images, websites, videos, PDF & PPT files, and more. Immediately record and share authentic moments as stories.
SEE YOUR IDEAS CLICK INTO PLACE
Share to anyone, anywhere, what is most compelling for your audience and inspire them from GIF to MP4 to YouTube and more.
View in iTunes
Book Creator for iPad
* THE No.1 Book app for the iPad in 90+ countries.
* Common Sense Education Top Pick for Learning 2018
* AASL Best website for Teaching & Learning 2018
Book Creator is the simple way to make your own beautiful ebooks, right on your iPad.
With over 50 million ebooks created so far, Book Creator is ideal for making all kinds of books, including children's picture books, comic books, photo books, journals, textbooks and more.
And when you're done, easily share your book, or even publish to the iBooks Store!
- Book Creator makes e-book publishing easy - Wired
- One of the Top 50 Apps for the iPad - The Guardian
- Winner of a Parents' Choice Gold Award
* Add text, choosing from over 50 fonts
* Add photos and images from your iPad's photo library, from the web, or use the iPad's camera
* Resize, rotate and position content as you like with guidelines and snap positioning
* Add video and music, and even record your voice
* Use the pen tool to draw and annotate your book
* Choose from portrait, landscape or square book sizes
* Add super powers to your books with comic templates, stickers and styles
* A quick tap and you're reading your book in iBooks!
MANY WAYS TO SHARE YOUR BOOK
* Publish your book online (teachers only)
* Send your book by email
* AirDrop to iPhone, iPad or MacBook
* Use a cloud service such as Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud Drive (and more)
* Save your book as a movie file and upload to the web
* Print using AirPrint or other printer apps, or export as a PDF
* Ability to send via WebDav server, or simply connect your iPad and transfer to iTunes
BECOME A PUBLISHED AUTHOR!
Book Creator ebooks are created using the international ePub standard, so you know they will be readable now and in the future. Book Creator books are optimized for easy publishing to the iBooks Store.
See examples of published books at pinterest.com/bookcreator
NOTE - FIXED LAYOUT EBOOKS:
Book Creator supports iBooks' fixed layout format, including double page images and soundtracks. Fixed layout books are not suitable if you want to create novels, where text flows from page to page. You will not be able to copy in large amounts of text from other documents.
FIRST CLASS SUPPORT
The app includes a Getting Started manual, plus we have an online support forum at bookcreator.com/support with how-to articles and email support.
We love to talk via Twitter - say hello @BookCreatorApp
PERFECT FOR THE CLASSROOM:
Book Creator is open-ended, creative and cross curriculum, and is one of the most popular iPad apps for teachers across the world.
“Book Creator sits atop my list of the best educational apps. I’ve used Book Creator with learners of all ages, from kindergarten to adults. Its simplicity is refreshing, allowing authors to focus on their content.”
- Tony Vincent, Learning and Technology Consultant, learninginhand.com
“In my opinion the essential education app for the iPad!”
- Andrew Rhodes, Apple Distinguished Educator and Director of Technology, International School of Stavanger
“I love this app. It’s an incredibly powerful app with a deceptively easy to use interface. One of the three iPad apps every elementary school should buy.”
- Dan Callahan, Instructional Technology Specialist K-5 with 1:1 iPads
Read case studies and lesson plans from teachers using Book Creator at bookcreator.com/blog
"What a great tool! It’s sleek, intuitive, and easy. Being able to design a fixed layout picture book right on the iPad makes total sense. Highly recommended."
- Liz Castro, Author of ‘EPUB Straight to the Point: Creating ebooks for the Apple iPad and other ereaders’
"The app is super intuitive! I was working on a book for my 7 year old niece (who lives in Brazil) in no time. It took me about 30 minutes to put together a book for her, publish in iBooks and email the ePub file to my brother…to open it up on his iPad…. for my niece to read it."
- Silvia Rosenthal Tolisano, langwitches.org
View in iTunes
Animals on your iPhone/iPad and much more: many high-definition pictures, real sounds, a series of habitat tours, recognition quiz and puzzle with different difficulty levels. Click “more” and find out why “Animals 360” is the best app about animals.
Children and adults will have fun flipping through the pictures of their favourite animals and discovering those, they didn't even know existed. The zoom-function allows to see every detail of the animal. Besides this, the app provides 4 tours, in which one can “take a walk” among the animals in their natural habitat.
With Animals 360 your child can learn everything about animals whilst having fun.
Your child can test its own knowledge with a simple and intuitive see/listen quiz and have fun rearranging the pictures of the animals in the puzzle section. The option to change the difficulty level grants an appropriate usage for every age.
Your children won't ever want to stop learning!
Among the main features of Animals 360 are:
> More than 70 animals with splendid high-definition pictures
> 5 pictures for each animal, overall more than 350 pictures
> Quiz to test the own knowledge
> Puzzle with different difficulty levels
> Tours in the natural habitat
> Appealing graphic interface, intuitive and easy to use
Thought of by parents and created for children and adults that want to know everything about animals. It's easy to learn, when you're having fun!
What are you waiting for? Download and try Animals 360 now!
Test the app and if you like it, get also the Gold version with complete and detailed informational cards for every animal.
Animals 360 uses real animal photos, which look amazing, and high quality real animal noises.
This is a great educational app for kids and parents alike.
Read more: http://top-kids-apps.com/animal-360.html/#ixzz2hfxK0MB5
* * * * *
WHAT THE USERS SAY ABOUT US:
Fantastic app - This one of the fantastic app for kids in istore the collection of pictures and sound is very good
“Thanks from the heart! My daughter goes crazy for it!”
“Compliments on the idea. Simple but entertaining. All the fathers with small children are thankful!”
* * * * *
View in iTunes
Habitat is a special multitouch book that investigates the needs of living things through detailed text, interactive activities, videos and stunning images. You will explore the value of habitats such as trees, shrubs and ground cover plants and non living habitats like leaf litter, rocks, logs and water.  Find out how to create and restore habitats that will help animals survive and thrive.
View in iTunes
Puppet Pals HD Director's Pass
STAR IN YOUR OWN CARTOON in this creative, award-winning app!
Kids and adults alike love the simplicity of puppeteering and voicing characters while creating movies to share.
Simply pick out your actors and backdrops, drag them on to the stage, and tap record. Your movements and audio will be recorded in real time for playback later.
This app is as fun as your own creativity. Act out a story of Pirates on the high seas, fight as scary monsters, or play the part of a Wild West bandit on the loose. You can even combine any characters however you want!
Your creations are only limited by your imagination!
- Create an actor from a photo
- Use a photo as a backdrop for your storytelling
- zoom and rotate your characters using two fingers
- flip them around with a double tap
- a wide variety of creative characters to download (including famous talk show hosts and politicians)
- limitless possibilities of story creations
IMPORTANT: This adds no additional functionality to the Director's Pass that can be purchased from the free version of Puppet Pals. This is an unlocked version with no in-app purchases, which makes it easier for schools to purchase this app to use in their classrooms. If you already own the free version of Puppet Pals, and have purchased the Director's pass, just keep enjoying that one :)
View in iTunes
* "Grow Garden is a great way to learn about sustainable farming and organic gardening." - Engadget.com
* "... allowing children and adults to work together..." - 148apps.com
* "Recommended!" - PappasAppar.se
* "Grow Garden is a great, easy way to get kids excited about and engaged in gardening and sustainable living." - CommonSenseMedia.org
GROW GARDEN - let your kids discover ORGANIC GARDENING.
Meet Connie the Compost and her friends the Micro organisms. They live under the trees in your Grow Garden, right next to the animals, and they love old food scraps! When you feed Connie and her friends, magic things start to happen. They start producing nutritious soil that makes your crops grow faster and taste better. So after harvesting your tasty vegetables you can treat Banja the rabbit and all the other animals in the cottage. Along the way your Item Collection will also grow with cool items, good food, and badges to reward your progress.
Grow Garden is the fun place to learn about organic gardening and sustainable farming. Kids get to learn and understand environmental issues in a simple and entertaining way.
• Rich edutainment game with hundreds of possibilities
• Kid-friendly interface
• Handcrafted scenography
• No third-party advertising
• Diverse group of fun characters
• No in-app purchases
• "Learn-as-you-play" game. No written instructions
• Tips and tricks
“Gro Play really seizes the opportunity to early give children a foundation for learning about sustainability.", says Ingrid Pramling Samuelsson, World president of OMEP and UNESCO Chair man in Early Childhood Education and Sustainable Development.
“Play is not only the most fun way to learn, but also the most powerful. We want to entertain and inspire children and parents. Together we can create a more sustainable future.”, says Patricia Richter, CEO and co-founder of Gro Play.
ABOUT GRO PLAY
We are an independent creative studio based in Stockholm, Sweden, that offers eco-educational toys, games and apps. Gro Play is a founded by the social entrepreneur Patricia Richter, and is the proud winner of the Swedish Living Green award 2012.
View in iTunes
Meet Science: Light and Sound
* Smart Apps for Kids's Top Pick! - "It strikes that perfect harmony between being informative and entertaining!"
* Fun Educational Apps's Top Pick Science App! - "With this app, children can not only learn about how light and sound work, they can come to a deeper understanding of these scientific principles."
* The iMum's gives 4.5/5.0 - "Best suited for children ages 10 and up, this app covers a gamut of information on light and sound in just 6 short books."
"This is one app that is packed with content that is well thought out. Every aspect is geared to its intended audience and their user’s experience." -Teachers With Apps
"I highly recommend this app. It is so comprehensive, and will get even reluctant learners interested." - AppyMall
The 2nd version of ‘Meet Science’, Light and Sound edition inspires all school-aged kids to explore fundamental concepts of Light and Sound with variety of fun features such as animations, experiments, and mini-games.
■ Best Way to Use ‘Meet Science’
- Learn about light and sound with fun, interactive animations and review what you’ve learned through OX and word quizzes.
- Indulge your curiosity by making predictions and observations on each experiment.
- Beautifully designed Glossary and 3 mini-games will help to fully enjoy and understand Physics.
- Enrich your learning experiences with educational animations that introduces topics such as light and shadow, refraction and reflection, sound principles, height and size of sound.
- Review the topics through OX and word quizzes and experiments related to each topic.
- Find out how to make fun patterns with sound and try changing the direction of arrow with water by watching marvelous experiment videos.
- Neatly organized summary notes will help you comprehend the experiments even better.
- Grasp the meaning of the words and find your favorite scientist with images and animations.
- Learn about how light and sound are applied around us such as ultrasonic waves which lets you know the location of an object in water and optical illusion used in Harry Potter’s Invisibility Cloak
4. Mini Games
- Point-N-Shoot Waves: Match the frequency of the shell and the wave aliens to defeat all the aliens!
- Mix-N-Match Colors: Mix and match the 3 primary colors and shine the stage to make characters dance!
- Reflect-N-Collect Lights: Pass the light from the mole’s safety helmet to the flower to burst into bloom!
- Quiz Game: Answer the quizzes with what you’ve learnt.
■ About Meet Science
‘Meet Science’ series will continue to help children discover the amazing world of science!
‘Meet Science: Magnetism & Electricity’ presents the basic concepts of Electricity and Magnetism.
** ‘Parent’s Choice Award 2014’ Mobile App field Approved Award Winner!
** ‘Best of the Best’ awarded by Best Apps for Kids receiving 5 stars in every category (Quality, Education, Entertainment, Value and Child Friendly)
“The best science app I've ever encountered. I love everything about the app. The learn section is awesome, and the recorded experiments are truly inspiring."– Geeks with Juniors
“Best described as a science textbook on a tablet" – Children’s Technology Review
■ About NC iactionbook
NC iactionbook is an educational brand of NCSOFT. We aim to create both learning games for toddlers and preschoolers, and digital encyclopedia series for older children to enjoy with their whole family.
+ Meet the Insects Series: 1st 'Forest Edition' / 2nd 'Village Edition' / 3rd 'Water & Grass Edition'
+ Doodle Critter Math Series: 1st 'Numbers' / 2nd 'Shapes'
■ How you can reach us!
We here at NC iactionbook consider your right to privacy to be of great importance. Our app includes:
No third party advertisements
No in-app purchases
Parental-gate added for any Parents-Only zone
View in iTunes
The Human Body by Tinybop
Learn anatomy and biology in an interactive model of the human body — the heart beats, guts gurgle, lungs breathe, the skin feels, and eyes see.
*** Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice ***
*** KAPI Best App for Older Children ***
*** Parents Magazine Best App for Families ***
The Human Body is No. 1 in Tinybop’s Explorer’s Library. Each Explorer’s Library app lets kids explore the invisible and awesome wonders of STEM. Kids (and kids at heart!) ages 4+ develop foundational science literacy.
The Human Body has been downloaded more than 8 million times and has reached the #1 spot on the App Store’s education charts in 144 countries.
“The sound effects are both hilarious and compelling—the pulsing swoosh of the heart pumping is soothing, but the gassy squeaks coming from the digestive system are enough to send my kids into a fit of giggles.” — COOL MOM TECH
“What it all amounts to is a circuitous, engrossing tour through the human body—one that’s completely self-guided and unique to every user.” — WIRED
+ Explore eight interactive systems to learn human anatomy, including the skeletal, muscular, nervous, circulatory, respiratory, digestive, immune, and integumentary (skin) systems.
+ Discover detailed, interactive models of the heart, brain, eye, stomach, mouth, and much more.
+ Get the urogenital system as an in-app purchase.
+ Feed the body, make it run and breathe, assemble and pull apart a skeleton, see how the eye sees, watch sound vibrations travel through the ear canal, and more.
+ Learn new vocabulary with text labels in 50+ languages.
+ Create a dashboard to change languages, delete accounts, and support your kids’ learning.
+ Intuitive, safe, and kid-friendly design.
+ Multi-user system: each child can choose and name their own avatar.
+ Original artwork and sound design.
+ Fun for the whole family—play together, learn together.
+ No rules or levels—curiosity is rewarded.
Our expert-reviewed handbook is full of facts, interaction hints, and discussion questions to support learning in this app, in the classroom or at home. Download in your app or at: http://tinybop.com/handbooks.
We take your and your child’s privacy very seriously. We do not collect or share personal information about your child, nor do we allow any third-party advertising.
When the camera, microphone, and other services are used within an app, your information is neither collected nor distributed outside of the app.
Tinybop, Inc. is a Brooklyn-based studio of designers, engineers, and artists. We make toys for tomorrow. We’re all over the internet.
Visit us: www.tinybop.com
Follow us: twitter.com/tinybop
Like us: facebook.com/tinybop
Peek behind the scenes: instagram.com/tinybop
We love hearing your stories! If you have ideas, or something isn’t working as you expect it to, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Psst! It's not Tiny Bop, or Tiny Bob, or Tiny Pop. It's Tinybop. :)
View in iTunes
Bobo Explores Light
••• Apple Design Award 2012 Winner •••
Hold a fully functional science museum for kids 4-12 in the palm of your hand!
iPad App of the Week, winner of the KAPi Award 2011 for Best Children's App for Older Kids, CTR Editor's Choice Award for Excellence in Design, and App Tudes' Best Kids' App of 2011.
Selected among best kids' apps of 2011 by The New York Times and USA Today.
• "If you have an 8-10 year-old telling you science is boring, buy them this app and watch them eat their words." - The Guardian
• "Absolutely amazing!" - MacLife
• "Bobo Explores Light will illuminate your iPad learning." - Wired
• "It charmed the pants off me” - Fast Co. Design
• "My kids (and I) give this app an enthusiastic endorsement!" - The iPhone Mom
• "Cons: Not a thing." - The Mac Observer
Discover an app that takes fundamental scientific concepts for school-age children and injects them with humor, astonishment and whimsy.
• Over 100 pages of exciting, interactive content
• 21 in-depth topics such as lasers, lightning, and bioluminescence
• Friendly robot companion Bobo
• Interactive 3D holograms
• Hands-on experiments and fully-functional gadgets
• Dozens of supplementary videos, articles, animations and trivia
The app's stunning imagery, meticulous attention to detail, depth of content, and friendly humor will keep curious children and adults entertained, engaged, and inspired for days!
Designed exclusively for the iPad.
View in iTunes
BrainPOP Featured Movie
Help kids understand their world with BrainPOP Featured Movie app. Our animated movies engage via narrative, humor, and characters who speak in a voice kids can relate to, encouraging self-directed learning and further exploration of the world around them.
Our free Featured Movie topics rotate daily and tie in to current events, historical milestones and figures, holidays, and more! BrainPOP’s entertaining and informative animations are recognized across the world as a unique and engaging learning resource. Each movie is paired with an interactive quiz so kids can test their new knowledge, and all movies are close captioned, so it’s easy for them to read along.
Want even more access to BrainPOP's award-winning content? Log in with your school's username (free!) or choose an optional in-app subscription. Give your kids the chance to explore hundreds of topics that span Science, Math, Social Studies, English, Engineering & Tech, Arts & Music, Health, and more!
Education writers, parents, teachers, and kids themselves have lauded BrainPOP’s Featured Movie in thousands of reviews – for everything from its original voice and extensive selection of topics to its ease of use and unique delivery of fresh content daily. It’s also been recommended by Macworld, Family Circle, USA Today, iPhone Life, and Common Sense Media, among other outlets, and featured multiple times in the App Store℠. Spanish and French versions are also available in the relevant iTunes App Stores. See for yourself why our app is so popular!
The more you know, the more you know!®
In-App Subscription Options*:
“BrainPOP Explorer Subscription” – The free Featured Movie and its quiz plus four additional related movies and quizzes, rotating every day.
“BrainPOP Full Access Subscription” – The free Featured Movie and its quiz plus unlimited access to all of BrainPOP’s 800+ movies and quizzes. (BrainPOP site subscribers can log in to the app at no additional cost.)
*Subscription will automatically renew each month, within 24 hours of its expiration. Your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. To stop auto-renewal, turn off the feature in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours prior to your subscription’s expiration. Current, active subscriptions cannot be cancelled.
BrainPOP creates cross-curricular digital content that engages students and supports teachers. Our trusted and award-winning resources are used in nearly 40 percent of U.S. elementary and middle schools by millions of monthly visitors. Since our earliest days almost two decades ago, we’ve maintained a commitment to helping kids make sense of the world around them. The BrainPOP Featured Movie app is a small part of that mission. Visit us at www.brainpop.com to learn more.
User Agreement: http://www.brainpop.com/about/user_agreement/
View in iTunes
Giant deadly hornets, gorgeous fluttering butterflies and stealthy crawling stink bugs: readers cannot tear their eyes away from these fascinating creatures. They can discover these and more mesmerizing world insects in Expedition: Insects, an e-book written, illustrated and animated by the Smithsonian Science Education Center.
Expedition: Insects is aligned with Next Generation Science Standards for grades 3-5. In the book, readers travel around the world to visit six different types of insects in their natural habitats. The young explorers learn about how evolution is responsible for all the beauty, fearsomeness and awe found in nature’s insects.
View in iTunes
Curriculum Assessment Teaching Tools for iPad_L534290B
View in iTunes
Discovery Education Techbook
The Discovery Education Techbook™ app serves as a companion to schools and districts who have the Discovery Education Science Techbook™ and Social Studies Techbook™ services. This app can serve as the primary access point for students and teachers accessing Techbook™ through an iPad.
To fully access the app, a Discovery Education Science Techbook™ or Social Studies Techbook™ user name and password is needed.
About Discovery Education Techbook™
A comprehensive d igital program that replaces traditional textbooks and transforms teaching and learning
Discovery Education Techbook™, a fully digital service that replaces traditional textbooks, provides unrivaled content to support teachers while engaging and inspiring students. It is built around the 5E model of instruction and a non-linear curriculum pathway that promotes inquiry-based learning, enhances critical thinking, and improves student achievement.
· With exclusive video, interactive text, digital explorations, STEM resources, and the groundbreaking Interactive Glossary and Atlas, Techbook™ is the all-in-one, multi-modal resource that will engage and support every type of learner.
· Constantly updated to reflect today’s changing world and including in-depth lesson plans to support new and experienced teachers alike, Techbook™ is available for K-8 science, high school science, and middle school social studies.
· The Discovery Education Techbook app currently includes the Discovery Education Science Techbook™ and Social Studies Techbook™. This app is the preferred access point to Discovery Education Science Techbook™ and Social Studies Techbook™ for students using iPads. This app enables students to download Science Techbook™ and Social Studies Techbook™ content when internet access is available so that content can be accessed when the iPad is offline.
- Provides two types of offline access:
- Concept text and images previously visited are locally cached
- User can specifically select to download content from an individual video to an entire concept
- Supports Spanish and French text options (user can choose a default for
- Offers different reading levels to meet the needs of students
View in iTunes
Connections to Nature: Student-Produced Documentaries
The creation of nature documentaries provides authentic opportunities for students to explore environments and become familiar with the habitats and the species they contain. Unleash the next David Attenborough. Learn how student created documentaries helped to facilitate quality connections to nature, aided in the development of literacy skills and to introduced students to filmmaking using an iPad.
View in iTunes