Woody Harrelson stars as WILSON, a lonely, neurotic and hilariously honest middle-aged misanthrope who reunites with his estranged wife (Laura Dern) and gets a shot at happiness when he learns he has a teenage daughter (Isabella Amara) he has never met. In his uniquely outrageous and slightly twisted way, he sets out to connect with her.
- Rent $4.99
- Buy $14.99
Ratings and Reviews
Critics Consensus: Woody Harrelson delivers a solid performance as Wilson's titular grump, but the movie surrounding him can't quite manage to make the character's sour outlook consistently relatable.
Vulgar but funny, touching comedy is full of adult humor.
- Fox Searchlight
- © 2017 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All rights reserved.
- English (Subtitled, AD, Stereo, Dolby)
- French (Subtitled, Stereo, Dolby), Spanish (Subtitled)
- Closed captions refer to subtitles in the available language with the addition of relevant non-dialogue information.
- Audio descriptions (AD) refer to a narration track describing what is happening on screen, to provide context for those who are blind or have low vision.