Albany Times Union for iPad
von Hearst Newspapers
Öffnen Sie iTunes, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
The Albany Times Union, reimagined for iPad.
Get the smart reporting, award-winning photos, trusted team of columnists and second-to-none coverage of the Capital Region that you expect from the Times Union, completely redesigned for iPad.
Albany Times Union for iPad gives readers what they want, when they want it and where they want it, including:
- First pick of premium content that you can’t get on timesunion.com
- Local news from the capitol and throughout greater Albany, including updates throughout the day
- Up-to-the-second, customizable traffic and weather reports
- The daily funnies in a Comics section updated every day
- Searchable archives of the Albany Times Union and timesunion.com
- Dazzling photo galleries and 360-degree panoramas
- Blogs from the Times Union’s team of trusted experts and columnists
- Great entertainment features
- A seven-day archive of editions for the iPad
It’s all in an exciting, digital format delivered instantly every day to your iPad.
Subscribing to Albany Times Union for iPad:
Downloading the app is free. New users can use the app for 14 days free.
If you would like to subscribe, you can select a monthly ($5.99) or annual ($59.99) subscription.
When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase. Any unused portion of your free period will be forfeited at time of purchase.
Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
Neue Funktionen von Version 1.5.7
- Fix start crash for iOS 5 users
- Kategorie: Nachrichten
- Aktualisiert: 22.02.2014
- Version: 1.5.7
- Größe: 13.1 MB
- Sprache: Englisch
- Entwickler: Hearst Newspapers LLC
- © 2014 Hearst Newspapers, LLC
Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 5.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPad.