ATM Milano Official App is the official application of Azienda Trasporti Milanesi S.p.A. that helps users move around the city easily, quickly and in a sustainable manner.
The app aggregates information about ATM public transport with information on railway stations, airports, car-sharing, BikeMi and cycle paths. With ATM Milano you can also buy tickets using a credit card or by texting. Thanks to its customizable home page you can move around the theme areas to organise your favourites and other contents at best.
These are the ATM Milano functions:
- Around: localises points of interest
- Routes: helps calculate public transport itineraries
- Lines: shows the route and stops of one or more lines on the map
- Tickets: use to purchase tickets by credit card, save them in your reserved area and see when they expire after validation. Here you can purchase tickets via text without having to register - the cost is debited directly to your telephone credit (more information in “Instructions”)
- Search: use to find an address, a stop or a place
- Favourites: saves your most frequently used stops and points of interest. You can also choose what to see on the home page from here
- Stops: find a stop by entering the name or code
- Metro: use to view the metro network map and verify its condition
- ATM Point: informs on the number of people waiting. You can also take your virtual ticket here
- News: gives news on traffic and other ATM activities
- Information: gives information on all ATM services related to tickets, season tickets, parking and more.
Read the Personal Data Protection Policy on the ATM web site
Internal database update
Ratings and Reviews
Good for browsing and planning . Purchasing is a nightmare
The purchase experience in this app is a disaster . First you need a PayPal account (project managers, have you heard of in app purchase ?).
Then your purchased tickets cannot be used until validation with a scanning machine either found in the subway or some other undefined point of sales. Probably if you take the metro could be ok but if you take a ground system the commodity to buy and ride is not available .
I understand that universal hybrid apps gives you the perception that are easier to maintain and develop but this one should have integrated a native purchase system and no validation step. If your ticket is for 90 minutes then better to get used to to fact that times ticks as soon as you buy it .
Update to ios 8.02 not working anymore! Pls release bugfix
We have been in Milan and took a great profit of this app. What is appreciated: I can enter addresses (not only stops) and the program finds the best connection and shows me also the walks on the map, very precisely where the stops are.
- show my current position not only on the general map, but also where the calculated trip is shown
- add a menu point for "last searches" and favorite connections (not only favorite stops)
- when displaying the map of a line (with the pins):
- show the stop with a different color of pin, from where I called to display the route
- show pins with different colors, where a connection is possible
- add a interactive zoomable map of the whole network
- Azienda Trasporti Milanesi s.p.a.
- 77.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ATM, Azienda Trasporti Milanesi SpA
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.