An overview of Switzerland's political institutions.
This richly illustrated brochure is published each year and gives you a broad yet clear picture of Switzerland’s political institutions and executive authorities while also highlighting the structure and role played by the State.
How is Parliament made up? Why can it take years for a law to enter into force? How many people are employed by the federal administration? What does the Federal Supreme Court decide upon? “The Swiss Confederation – a brief guide”, published by the Federal Chancellery every year, answers such questions. The 80-page publication is aimed at anyone interested in the Swiss system of government. Many secondary schools and vocational colleges use it in the teaching of political studies.
The Federal Chancellery works closely on the text with the Parliamentary Services, the departments and the Federal Supreme Court. Graphical information illustrates the descriptions, and photographs show federal government employees in various roles.
– sorting of articles improved
– added app translations in italian
– Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Ich kann die App nicht mal starten.
Ne fonctionne pas
Impossible d’ouvrir l’application.???
Update 23/5 Ça marche enfin. Merci beaucoup! Très informative.
das app funktioniert nicht !!
- Schweizerische Bundeskanzlei
- 55.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Schweizerische Bundeskanzlei
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.