von Nikolai Krill
Öffnen Sie den Mac App Store, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
Edit and run code in any programming language with just a single click. With CodeRunner, It has never been easier to write and test code, run scripts, work with algorithms, or simply experiment with a new coding or scripting language.
- Fully featured editor with tabs, syntax highlighting, great code completion, color themes, intelligent bracket matching and more
- Editable code presets for new documents eliminates the need to keep writing main functions etc.
- Built-in file browser for easy access to your source files
- Fully supported user input in programs, and the ability to run with command line arguments and predefined input sets
- Built-in timing of code execution
- Autosaving, Versions and Fullscreen (Lion only)
- Customizable run commands and compile flags, user-defined color themes, custom fonts, full encoding support, and much more
Note: Does not work on Snow Leopard.
Neue Funktionen von Version 1.3.1
- Retina graphics
- C# language presets
- Print function
- Key combo for switching between tabs
- General fixes and improvements
I'm using this application every day, it's really nice to test some little snippets in different languages!
Die App ist sehr praktisch um schnell mal etwas auszuprobieren.
Imagine you are reading a book about a programming language. All you
want is to play around with the sample code and tweak it to get a feel for
the new language. CodeRunner is perfect for that because you don't have to
worry about installing the right compiler / interpreter. Just one click and your
code gets executed. Awesome!
- CHF 10.00
- Kategorie: Entwickler-Tools
- Aktualisiert: 17.08.2012
- Version: 1.3.1
- Größe: 1.5 MB
- Sprache: Englisch
- Entwickler: Nikolai Krill
- © 2013 Nikolai Krill
Kompatibilität: OS X 10.6 oder neuer