Von Martin Barnard
Öffne iTunes, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
The fast contacts app for the iPhone
Your app should be smart enough to know who your favorites are. It should know what number you want to call. It should know who you mean when you type someone's initials.
* Call, text or e-mail any contact in 1-3 taps
* Super clean design with custom qwerty keyboard
* Fast launch
* Is a great listener
* Learns who you call, text or e-mail the most and helps you find them faster (All stored locally, never shared)
* Almost makes it safe to make a call while driving. (But we can't say that)
* Features a theoretical shade of green that has never existed before (R:153 G:198 B:64). Back in the 90's Rob stated, "No, I believe this color exists!" And today we have it.
* Each tap on our keyboard equals 5 on yours
"New and Noteworthy" - Overall
"What's Hot" - Overall
"Staff favorites" - Overall
"New and Noteworthy" - Productivity
"What's Hot" - Productivity
* This is not a contacts manager! It is a contact contacter
* iPods and iPads will only be able to e-mail, unless they have a google voice client they ask Dialvetica to use.
* This app has ONLY the features listed below. You are paying for speed, user experience and ease of use, not features.
* You must first USE Dialvetica to contact people before it can learn who your favorites are. When you first open the app, contacts will be unsorted.
Neue Funktionen von Version 2.4.1
Ich frage mich, warum Apple nicht auf diese Idee gekommen ist. Besser und einfacher geht es nicht!
Typing both characters from first name an last name and it find the contact you want to dial. Works well for my contacts with 400 entries!!
Hopefully that app will be migrated for iOS 7!?
- CHF 1.00
- Kategorie: Produktivität
- Aktualisiert: 20.12.2012
- Version: 2.4.1
- Grösse: 0.6 MB
- Sprache: Englisch
- Entwickler: Martin Barnard
- © 2010 Mysterious Trousers, LLC
Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 4.3 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.