Envision is the most reliable app to describe the world around you. Envision is carefully designed for the blind and low vision community, enabling them to live more independently. The app uses AI to read text in real time, describe scenes, teach it object, people and so much more.
With full VoiceOver support, Envision helps you:
• Read Instantly - Read text instantly in over 60 different languages. Available fully offline for
latin-based languages like English. Available in 60+ languages with the ability to
automatically detect the language of the text you're pointing at.
• Read documents - Read letters, menu cards, etc. easily. Envision can guide you in framing
the document properly. You can also use it to read multiple pages at once. Available in 60+
languages with the ability to automatically detect the language of the text you're pointing
• Read Handwriting - Read handwritten postcards, letters, lists and so much more. This
works well across Latin-based languages.
• Describe Scenes - Describes any scene around you with accuracy, for example, at train
station or on the road or supermarket or cafe!
• Detect Colors- Detects colors on any surface.
• Scan Barcodes - Help you scan and read barcodes easily on millions of
products. You can also get more information about the product from the web.
• Scan & find - Scans for objects and people you’ve taught Envision. It can also scan for
general objects in the surrounding through a live video feed.
• Envision everything - Envision can read text and describe photos from your camera roll,
social media apps and so much more. Just open an image, click on the share button and
select “Envision It” from the list. With Envision, it’s also possible to read PDFs this way!
WHAT USERS ARE SAYING ABOUT US
"This has been my go-to app the last few weeks because of its accuracy in reading text. Not just printed text, it can even read handwriting too. Definitely recommended!" - Joel, from USA
“The app offers real-time text recognition with which almost all texts can be recognized, regardless of whether they are read aloud on packaging, magazines, letters, books, etc. Furthermore, faces and objects can be saved and later recognized, stored photos can be written to, barcodes can be scanned, colors can be recognized, scenes can be described and much more. A must-have for every blind iPhone user!" - Ben, from Germany.
"Great app, very comfortable to use!" - Lielle, from Israel.
Envision has a 14-day free trial, with no strings attached, where users can experience all features of Envision. If users wish to continue using the features uninterruptedly and support our development efforts, they can select from one of our friendly subscription plans.
We're currently running a 30% holiday sale, and this is our update pricing:
• Monthly Subscription for $3.49 for the fist month and $4.99 from then onwards.
• Annual Subscription for $27.99 for the first year and $39.99 from the onwards.
• Lifetime Subscription for $139.99 instead of $199! This gets access to Envision for a lifetime.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Please note that the prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in other countries and subject to change in the future. All Subscription plans automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
2019 has begun and how! This is our first update after the new year's and we've some great stuff planned with this release and upcoming ones real soon.
Here's what's shipping with this release:
1. We've updated our on-boarding/in-app tutorial to be a lot more easier to follow. Setting up Envision is now easier than before! Do give it a shot and let us know what you think!
2. You can now save an image with it's description even from the Envision It extension.
3. Various bug fixes and minor improvements in the Text tab.
As always we're super excited to hear your feedback, questions and comments. Do write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us through the request a call feature from within the app. We really look forward to an exciting 2019 and wish you a great 2019 as well!
Karthik From Envision
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
I am really impressed with the realtime text recognition. I can sort some papers myself which I would have to ask someone sighted otherwise for. I can even read the display of some devices like radio or telephones. If you are interested and patient enough there is really much possible with realtime text recognition. With a very big patience and a bit luck its even possible to get the name of buttons par example from a device like a recorder read. I had some success, but not every time.
The recognition of scenes or objects however is really experimental, like the developer says. Its not really usable, Tap Tap See does a much better job there in my opinion
Right now I bought the unlimited subscribtion. I think the text realtime text recognition is fully worth the price. This is like having an OrCam but much more affordable. However i.m a bit in sorrow because I bought successfully but envision app still says that i.d still using it in trial, free test period. I really hope this won.t result in a financial loss for me and the program will work really unlimited. You.ve be warned. I think i.ll try to write again and update if the program really works unlimited. This concern aside, i really recommend this program for every blind person.
UPDATE a month later: I.m still using Envision. Support is really great. Real humans, not just a ticket system, answer your questions you might have very quickly. I became beta tester of this program and the developers are really open to constructive feedback.
The subscribtion issue I mentioned further up is a software bug, which isn.t quiete solved yet. But it.s important to know that payment works nevertheless. The program is working fully and I wasn.t tricket.
Just give it a try. You won.t regret it.
- Envision Technologies B.V.
- 303.2 MB
- Erfordert iOS 10.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- Deutsch, Arabisch, Englisch, Französisch, Griechisch, Hebräisch, Hindi, Italienisch, Japanisch, Niederländisch, Polnisch, Portugiesisch, Russisch, Spanisch, Thai, Tradit. Chinesisch, Tschechisch, Vereinf. Chinesisch
- Kennzeichnung: 4+
- © Envision 2018
- Monthly Subscription CHF 5.50
- Annual Subscription CHF 43.00
- Lifetime Subscription CHF 200.00
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.