“There are plenty of benefits to journaling, whether you take time to write out your full thoughts or just spend a few minutes jotting down the things you're most grateful for every day or lessons you've learned. Five Minute Journal for the iPhone makes this process easy enough to do on the go.” —Lifehacker
The Five Minute Journal is the simplest, most effective way to become happier in 5 minutes a day with a simple journaling format built on proven principles of positive psychology.
• Beautiful, Intuitive Journaling Experience – The Five Minute Journal app has been designed to capture the physical Five Minute Journal experience. Getting around the app is a breeze and adding entries could not be easier. The Five Minute Journal app has been optimized to run smoother and quicker than ever before.
• Timeline View – Quickly access previous journal entries and view short daily excerpts. Tapping on an entry leads to a full day review.
• Photos – Capture and view your magical moments with a daily photo.
• Timeline Photo View – See a photographic timeline view of all your daily photos.
• Daily Quotes & Weekly Challenges – Receive an inspiring quote daily and weekly challenges that can be shared across social media.
• Easy Journal Entry Navigation – Quickly cycle through previous journal entries by swiping right or by tapping on a specific date in calendar view.
• Reminders – Set daily notifications to ensure you never miss a day of journaling.
• Passcode Protection – Keep all your journal entries private with secure passcode protection.
• Backup/Export to PDF – Easily backup/export all your entries to PDF, Dropbox, and more. You have the ability to select a date range or all entries.
UPDATES & FIXES
• You can now share the Five Minute Journal app with friends from the settings screen
• General bugfixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Danke für diese App. Kurz und knackig. (Leider noch nicht) Gerne auch auf Deutsch!!!
Day by day a better life
Making my days better and myself more positive!! Thank u guys for building it up
beautiful way to practise gratitude
I have been using the paper version of the five minute journal and love it. However, I don't always have it wih me, and having it on my phone makes things easier. This app doesn't disappoint - its beautifully designed and the incorporation of pictures makes it visually pleasing. If you are looking for a gratitude tool, look no further.
- Intelligent Change Inc.
- 21.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2016 Intelligent Change Inc.
- CHF 5.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.