By International AIDS Society (IAS)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The mobile app for the 7th IAS Conference on HIV Pathogenesis, Treatment and Prevention (IAS 2013) in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, from 30 June to 3 July 2013.
The IAS Conference on HIV Pathogenesis, Treatment and Prevention is a crucial opportunity for the worldís leading scientists, clinicians, implementers, public health experts and community leaders to examine the latest developments in HIV-related research, and to explore how scientific advances can be translated quickly into effective interventions to prevent and treat HIV, particularly in low and middle-income countries.
The mobile app allows you to:
- Browse the complete scientific programme by days and topics.
- Create your own personal programme.
- Locate rooms and exhibitor stands on the floor plan.
- Search the entire programme.
- Share content with colleagues via email and Facebook
Have you created a conference profile at ias2013.org? If so, you can synchronize your online itinerary with ìMy Itineraryî within the app. All you need to do is log into the app with your conference profile. You donít have a profile yet? Sign up at ias2013.org!
This application collects anonymous usage data.
What's New in Version 1.2
minor bug fixing and new help button
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 07 September 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 18.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: International AIDS Society (IAS)
- © IASOCIETY
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.