iMSB HoTT is an advanced telemetry data display and logging application running under iPhone and iPad. It is targeted for Graupner HoTT based RC transmitter systems and integrates support for a range of Graupner, as well as third party telemetry sensors that are compatible with the HoTT v.4 telemetry protocol.
iMSB HoTT offers a state of the art replacement for built in and external telemetry displays, including many more advanced features. Fully customisable iMSB HoTT supports several model definitions and allows tracking vital information from your model. Flight data is displayed in an easy readable form on several thematic views in analogue or digital form. iMSB HoTT not only displays real-time flight data, but is able to record and save flight sessions for later playback and analysis. It can be configured to alert the user when critical values are reached and provides valuable flight time statistics data. Additionally, in order to enhance safety and as modellers generally focus on their model rather than on a visual display iMSB HoTT fully supports voice based commands and announcements.
- Define individual models and assign each sensor value available in the real model from a list of available sensors
- Support for various thematic displays such as electrical and temperature values, vario, altitude, speed, heading and rpm, as well as flight track and model positioning on a map
- Minimum, maximum and average statistical data can be shown along the actual sensor value, as well as a graphical plot of it evolution over time
- Freely customise each display by assigning sensor values and their associated flight statistics to individual analogue meter views or digital display fields. The layout of each view can be defined among a set of predefined templates
- Individual alarm thresholds, as well as multiple level notifications for each sensor value can be setup directly in the application (no specific settings required at the real sensor level)
- Get notified of an alarm by issuing an alarm sound, display a message popup or a spoken notification
- Record real-time flight sessions and save them for later playback and analysis
- Control replay speed, cuing to a specific position, as well as pausing and resuming playback
- Integrated vario sound player
- Compare flight to flight, as well as model statistics. Plot several values simultaneously on a time graph for further data analysis
- iMSB HoTT incorporates a flexible voice based application navigation and command set for controlling various application features, requesting the announcement of a sensor value or even a whole set of values
- Displays sensor data in metric, imperial or nautical units
- Possibility to export flight log data over iCloud Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive in the LogView Open Format Zero (csv), Google Earth kmz or GPS NMEA format
Telemetry data is available at the transmitter in the form of a serial data stream. In order to transfer the data into an iPhone or iPad a dedicated iMSB HoTT Bluetooth Smart, also known as Bluetooth 4.0, module is to be used. This module is connected physically to the data port of your transmitter. Real time operation of iMSB HoTT is only compatible with Graupner HoTT v.4 based transmitter systems. All Graupner HoTT v.4 telemetry sensors are supported. Further details related to hardware requirements can be found on the iMSB web site.
But even if your transmitter is not yet ready for real-time logging, you can jump start exploring the power of iMSB HoTT with the built-in demo flight recordings.
iOS 12.1 bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.