Contact the Rega Operations Centre from within Switzerland or abroad and receive swift, uncomplicated emergency assistance.
iRega – Rega’s iPhone App – is free of charge and contains everything that is necessary to call out Swiss Air-Rescue in the event of an emergency.
With this application, you can perform the following functions:
• Contact the Rega Operations Centre, from within Switzerland or abroad, in the event of an emergency; on raising the alarm, your current position will automatically be transmitted.
• Ensure that the alarm function is working properly from your current position by means of the test function.
• Determine the coordinates of your current position, or of any location on the map, in three different formats.
• Display your current position on the map.
• Record useful information that could be of help to our Operations Centre in the event of an emergency.
• Find out what action you should take in the event of a medical emergency occurring in Switzerland or abroad.
• Become a Rega Patron. Your contribution will help us to provide the best possible service at all times – perhaps even one day for you.
• Choose from four language versions (German, English, French, Italian).
Important information/ Tips:
• Place the iRega icon on the first page of your iPhone home screen for instant access.
• Once the data has been successfully transmitted, the Operations Centre will automatically be contacted. Only after you have spoken to the Operations Centre by telephone can a rescue be initiated.
• Enable the Location Services function in your phone settings.
• The Location Services function will only work if the appropriate signal can be received (GPS, WLAN, mobile phone network).
• The regular use of the Location Services function can help your current position to be displayed more swiftly.
• Telephone calls cannot be made without a SIM card.
• If the SIM card is blocked, only the European emergency number 112 can be called.
• When raising the alarm, always do so outside in the open air (better signal reception).
• If possible, when raising the alarm, shield the telephone microphone from the wind.
• Certain functions can only be used with an iPhone; reduced range of functions with iPad and iPod Touch.
Swiss Air-Rescue, Rega is at your service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Whether in Switzerland or abroad, whether seriously injured or ill – you can count on swift, uncomplicated assistance by air.
Ratings and Reviews
Wird es eine Apple Watch app geben? Das würde mich sehr erleichtern
Seit 3. 11 versuche ich die app zu updaten aber geht nicht. Ist wie bokliert und ich kann sie gar nicht brauchen.
Ich kann nicht mal den app löschen und neu installieren. Es ist einfach bokliert.
Die app funkzionirt das ist das wichtigste
- Schweizerische Rettungflugwacht, Rega
- 19 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Schweizerische Rettungsflugwacht Rega
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.