Why do you play a single backgammon game, when you can play ALL backgammon games?
Why do you play against the computer, when you can play with your FRIENDS from all over the world?
Play against your friend or the computer (3 levels of difficulty) three backgammon like games:
* Portes or Backgammon
* Plakoto or Blockgammon:
(You block your opponent's single checker when you land on it)
* Fevga or Narde:
(You can land your checkers on open or friendly occupied places)
* Gul bara
* Acey - Deucey (American)
* Acey - Deucey (European)
* Set the winning score and play a tournament with your opponent
Use the bluetooth to connect and play with your nearby friends OR
Online Game (Please visit the website for instructions):
- Play with your friends from all over the world!!
- Chat with you friends!!
- Select your opponent
- Select the game you wish to play
- Be notified when your opponent is offline and back-online
- Control chip's movement with tapping
- Unlimited undo function (for each turn)
- Realistic sound
- Amazing graphics
- Three different options for rolling the dice (auto-roll, tap to roll, shake to roll)
- Save the name of the player
- Select and Save the color of the chips for the player and the opponent
- Two ways to set up the board: left and right layout
- Fixes a bug in the Nackgammon and Acey-Deucey games
- Fixes a bug in the AI
Ratings and Reviews
Sehr gut - very well
An alle, die das "griechische" Tavli (Backgammon) so wie ich lieben. Es gibt da die "berühmten drei" Spiele Portes - Plakoto und Fevga. Es ist sehr gut gemacht und bereitet auch viel Freude beim spielen. Ich finde es ist das Geld wert. Auch wenn der Computer auf dem mittleren Level noch Steine spielt, die eher einem Anfäger als einem "Kenner" einfallen würde. Man kann es aber auch zu zweit "menschlich" spielen oder gar via Bluetooth mit einem anderen Gerät (iPhone/iPad or iPot).
To all who like the "greek Tavli" (Backgammon) like I do. In this App are the three "famous" Games like Portes - Plakoto and Fevga. It is very good made and it entertains me very well. I think its price is O.K. The Computer plays on the "middle" level as well like a beginner, but you can also play the Game with a human Person even on the iPhone or with bluetooth at an other one (iPhone/iPad or iPot).
Used to be a good app
I really liked this app. Was great to play Tavli online. BUT: Since a few months they changed something and now playing online is so painstakingly slow that the fun is gone. I wish they return to version 3.6 when everything still ran smoothly
The latest version has a bad design, a bad handling and only Portes is a free game. For all the rest players have to pay now. In the older versions Portes, Plakoto and Fevga were free games... What a pity!
- Vasileios Gkanis
- 141 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2018 i-SmartSolutions
- In-App Purchases
- The Plakoto (or Blockgammon) game CHF 4.00
- The Fevga (or Narde) game CHF 4.00
- Purchase the Acey Deucey (European) game CHF 4.00
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.