Muhle and Mills
Von Khagesh Patel
Diese App steht nur im App Store für iOS-Geräte zur Verfügung.
Also known as Morelles, Merrills, Merels, Mill, Morris.
1. Each player has nine stones, which move among the board's twenty-four spots.
2. The object of the game is to leave the opposing player with fewer than three stones or no legal moves.
3. The game begins with an empty board. Players take turns placing their stones on empty spots. If a player is able to form a row of three stones along one of the board's lines, he has a "mill" and may remove one of his opponent's stones from the board; removed stones may not be placed again. Once all eighteen stones have been used, players take turns moving.
4. To move, a player select the stone and than click on empty adjacent spot. If he cannot do so, he has lost the game.As in the placement stage, a player who aligns three of his stones on a board line has a mill and may remove one of his opponent's stones.
5. If any player is reduced to three pieces, his pieces may jump from any spot to any empty spot.
6. Any player reduced to two stones is unable to remove any more opposing stones and thus loses the game.
Neue Funktionen von Version 2.1
- Kategorie: Spiele
- Aktualisiert: 24.01.2017
- Version: 2.1
- Grösse: 11.5 MB
- Sprache: Englisch
- Entwickler: Khagesh Patel
- © 2014 Khagesh Patel
Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 9.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.