Öffnen Sie iTunes, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
Inspired by the classic Pac-Man, our friendly Pac-Let must reorganize a word whose letters were scattered in a maze. Be careful to devour the letters in the right order! When you're stuck, you can eat a star to become invincible. It allows you to pass over bombs and other letters.
To direct Pac-Let, swipe your finger horizontally or vertically, in smooth movements, not too short (at least 2 boxes of white grid). No need to lift your finger or to touch the character; simply slide anywhere on the screen.
Pac-Let is an educational arcade game that will appeal to young children who are learning how to spell. Adults will also have a good time spelling in a second language or tackling very long lists of words.
- Two speed settings. Normal is for younger children or to learn the gist of the game. The faster speed adds other constraints: the character continues in opposite direction after hitting walls, and touching the screen no longer stops the little guy.
- The game contains 360 words organized in ascending order of difficulty into four lists of 9 levels of 10 words each.
- There are many different mazes that pose new pitfalls as words get longer.
- You can play with the default English word lists or access another 360 words in French. Both vocabulary lists were carefully chosen by education specialists at Cyberlude.
- You can enter your own list of words in any language. Even in non-Latin ones such as Asian or Middle Easter languages...as long as your device keyboard allows to type, or paste them.
- Each week, enter the vocabulary lessons of your children! Or set very difficult words to challenge your friends...
- The game allows four players to maintain their own profile. This allows to share one device with several family members, friends or guests.
- The game was designed for the size and format of the iPhone display (or iPod Touch), and all graphics are "Retina" quality. When enjoyed on iPad, use the landscape orientation in order to get the nicest game layout.
With Pac-Let, the letters of each word go play hide-and-seek! Now you count!
Finger ready? Set! Go!
Neue Funktionen von Version 1.1
We've added a new feature which causes unexpected excitement. Letters walk around by themselves! It's so much a new fun. Please try this game again, the experience is truly transformed!
It seriously lacked some visual feedback that indicates whether a swipe is broad enough to direct the character.
The passage to the next group of words, or the following list of words is simplified. You can continue to play non-stop, until you reach the last word of the game.
We have corrected small bugs with no real consequences. This version is much better finished while just as stable as the previous one.
Pac-Let has changed : You must now chase letters around! This is so much cooler...
- CHF 5.00
- Kategorie: Spiele
- Aktualisiert: 13.12.2012
- Version: 1.1
- Größe: 5.0 MB
- Sprachen: Englisch, Französisch
- Entwickler: Cyberlude inc.
- © 2001 Cyberlude inc.
Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 4.3 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.