By Pascale Blunier
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Pilates exercises in Pascale Blunier’s on-line videos come together as a coherent program. Competence and commitment are the guiding principles. Many years of teaching experience, professional health care qualifications as well as grace distinguish this program. There is a broad choice: from a 5-minute morning kick-starter to a full scale afternoon workout, from spot-on pain relief to improved sports performance, from body rejuvenation to relief from tension, for women and men, old and young, beginners and professional athletes; for home-training or as inspiration for teachers who want to put their own courses together. Whatever the motivation the effect is the same: balance--a centered body that feels great and not least of all, a quiet mind. You find all the films in english german and french.
What's New in Version 1.1
Many new videos will be ready for you soon, meanwhile you are welcome to browse on our website www.pilatesflows.com/en
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 05 September 2016
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 33.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Developer: Pascale Blunier
- © 2016 pilatesflows.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Light (Video Light Level 1)CHF 6.00
- Light 2 (Video Light Level 2)CHF 7.00
- Light (Video Light Level 0)CHF 5.00
- Light 3 (Video Light Level 3)CHF 8.00
- Base (Video Base Level 0)CHF 9.00
- ExtraLight (Video ExtraLight Level 0)CHF 2.00
- ExtraLight (Video ExtraLight Level 2)CHF 4.00