von Bonnier Corporation
Öffnen Sie iTunes, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
Popular Science+ is the re-imagined and re-designed digital version of Popular Science magazine. It has ALL the same content as the print magazine, along with special iPad-only features.
GET 30 DAYS FREE! New subscribers - sign up for a one-year or a monthly subscription and start your 30 day FREE trial today!
POPULAR SCIENCE+ SAMPLER:
Free with this app, see what all the excitement is about!
We’ve put together this compilation of some of the best features from the past few months of Popular Science+ for your pleasure. Browse through this sampler to share the experience of reading Popular Science on the iPad!
May 2014 issue highlights:
• Why We Should Build Stuff — We sat down with actor and comedian Nick Offerman, who also happens to be pretty handy with tools. Offerman explains his connection to woodworking, and building things by hand.
• The Eighth Annual Invention Awards—This year we honor projects as small as a shoe sole and as large as a personal airplane. No matter the size, these inventions have the power to change lives.
• The Master Code — Uploading your brain seems like science fiction. But a neuroscientist named Randal Koene plans to do just that.
• The Life Cycle of Ideas — Scientific theories and ideas are shared and cited and accepted and disproved. We follow the changes in paper references through history.
• Age of the Asteroid — Space rocks are getting dangerously close to home, and with frightening regularity, they zoom past. Some scientists are plotting ways to deflect them, but others want to lasso and bring them closer.
• Now — An agile personal drone, the future of wireless charging, the first lawn mower that sits upright, and more!
• Next — The world’s largest solar farm, the technology and science behind the Kentucky Derby, why humans aren’t so highly evolved, and more!
• Manual — Nick Offerman’s handmade canoe, how to build a Nerf sentry gun, the tiny satellites leading the new space race, and more!
. . . and more!
• 1-year (12 issues) subscription for $14.99 - You save 74%!
• 1-month subscription for $1.99
Your subscription will automatically renew unless you cancel 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
INSTRUCTIONS TO USE THIS APP:
*Please note that most stories are constructed in two layers, one on top of the other.
-Swipe left or right to BROWSE through the magazine.
-Swipe up or down to READ an article.
-Tap the screen to ACCESS the menu.
-A SINGLE TAP will call up the menu and navigation system; tap again to remove it.
-Tap the UPPER-RIGHT CORNER to bookmark an article.
Missing issues after update? Tap the “Missing Issues?” button in the Library and sign in to the iTunes account you used to buy the issues originally. They should reappear in your Library.
E-mail us with any questions, problems, or even just feedback at: email@example.com
Neue Funktionen von Version 4.4.2
Minor tweaks and improvements
- Kategorie: Unterhaltung
- Aktualisiert: 05.02.2014
- Version: 4.4.2
- Größe: 13.6 MB
- Sprache: Englisch
- Entwickler: Bonnier Corporation
- © Popular Science
Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 5.1 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPad.
- Popular Science+ MagazineCHF 15.00
- Popular Science+ MagazineCHF 2.00
- April 2014CHF 3.00
- July 2010CHF 3.00
- September 2010CHF 3.00
- April 2010CHF 3.00
- December 2010CHF 3.00
- October 2011CHF 3.00
- May 2010CHF 3.00
- March 2011CHF 3.00