A news reader for the Mac with support for various sync services.
Reeder 4 adds new features like…
- The new Bionic Reading mode
- An in-app Read Later service which syncs with iCloud
- Image previews in the articles list (finally)
- An image viewer
- Much improved article viewer
- More layout options, including automatic layout depending on window size
- Improved reader view
Navigate the app using gestures for a great reading experience. Customize shortcuts and gestures to fine-tune the app to your needs.
Supported sync services:
- Feed Wrangler
- The Old Reader
- BazQux Reader
If you want to use a self-hosted service, Reeder should work with services which use the Fever or the Google Reader API. Or just standalone RSS (without syncing) if you don't want to use any service.
Reeder 4 is also available for iOS.
• Option to group article list by feed
• New appearance options (see 'Preferences' -> 'Appearance'):
- Hide unread/starred counts in the subscriptions list
- Hide favicons in the articles list
- Hide the text preview in the articles list
• When in unread view mode, read items will now be removed from the articles list when you reopen the currently selected feed by clicking on the feed list entry. If you want to reopen the list without removing read items, you can do that by swiping left from the subscriptions list back to the article list.
• Remember Bionic Reading mode state between app launches
• Improved Reader View
• Mark above/below as read sometimes failed to mark all items
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
Great RSS Reader
I use Reeder since a long time. The new version is even better and has a great design. The only downside is, that the new version comes with less sharing features than before - that is a limitation for me. Otherwise a really good app.
- Silvio Rizzi
- 9.7 MB
macOS 10.14 oder neuer, 64-Bit-Prozessor
- Mindestalter zum Laden dieses Programms: 17 Jahre
- Unbeschränkter Zugang zum Web
- © 2019 Silvio Rizzi
- CHF 10.00
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.