TapTapSee - powered by CloudSight.ai Image Recognition API
TapTapSee is designed to help the blind and visually impaired identify objects they encounter in their everyday lives.
Simply double tap the right side of the screen to take a photo or double tap the left side of the screen to take a video. TapTapSee can photograph and record any two or three-dimensional object at any angle and speak the identification back to the user (Note: Spoken identification requires VoiceOver to be turned on).
TapTapSee helps blind and visually impaired users become more independent in their day-to-day activities.
TapTapSee has garnered multiple podcasts, reviews, as well as positive feedback within the community:
● American Foundation for the Blind 2014 Access Award Recipient ●
● Named App of the Month by RNIB in March, 2013 ●
● Inductee of AppleVis iOS Hall of Fame ●
● "The biggest plus for the app is that it was designed specifically with blind and partially sighted people in mind." - RNIB
● "The application simply works – whether you have taken a picture of a shirt, a plate, or a chair." - Disabled-World.com
● "You see, TapTapSee is like a sighted assistant that never grow tired of you asking 'what’s that?'" - CultofMac.com
● "This is beyond cool. It’s TapTapSee. It’s an app that allows visually impaired persons to snap quick photos to identify objects around them." - iSmashPhone.com
● "The app is truly amazing because of its accuracy and detail it is able to provide in a short time." - Bdmtech.blogspot.com
● "I love this app. I use it constantly to help organize my pantry and fridge! Its great!" - @KLove2008
● "Love this app, would have had soup on toast instead of beans if not for TapTapSee!" - @Disdatndot
● "I took a picture of my guide dog and it actually said the type of dog. German Shepherd dog lol. cool." - @IAmMarissaC
● "I've constantly been amazed how fast and accurate the app is at recognizing just about everything!" - @Csm120
* Picture recognition
* Up to 10 seconds of video recognition
* Ability to repeat the last identification
* Upload pictures or videos from the camera roll
* Save pictures or videos to the camera roll with attached definition
* Share results via text, email, or social media
* Rotor reader
* Barcode and QR code reader
* Auto-focus notification
* Flash toggle
* iPhones: 3G and up
* iPod Touch
FOLLOW on Twitter @TapTapSee or LIKE on Facebook.com/TapTapSeeApp
ABOUT THE COMPANY
CloudSight, Inc. is a Los Angeles-based tech company that specializes in image captioning and understanding. CloudSight delivers the most superior and state-of-the-art solution to people and companies around the world.
We’re very excited to roll out TapTapSee 3.3 complete with various bug fixes and now: video recognition!
Double tap the right side of the screen to take a photo or double tap the left side of the screen to take a video.
Videos can be recorded up to 10 seconds in length and have an audible 10 second ticker. Simply double click again to end a video that's under 10 seconds.
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
Bitte die deutschen Bildbeschreibungen verbessern und die Tasten auf Deutsch beschriften. Sonnst ist diese Anwendung gut bedienbar.
Astonishing piece of tech
I'm amazed by what those algorithms can recognize from photos.
- Cloudsight, Inc.
- 9.6 MB
- Erfordert iOS 8.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- Arabisch, Dänisch, Englisch, Japanisch, Kroatisch, Norwegisch (Bokmål), Polnisch, Rumänisch, Russisch, Spanisch, Tradit. Chinesisch, Tschechisch, Vereinf. Chinesisch
- Kennzeichnung: 4+
- © CloudSight Inc.
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.