Von Big Bucket Software
Diese App steht nur im App Store für iOS-Geräte zur Verfügung.
THE INCIDENT is a fast-paced, retro-style action game. Run, dodge and jump your way to safety as an angry rain of just about everything in the world falls and builds a mountain of platforms for you to climb up, up… up to the source of it all: the cause of THE INCIDENT.
"This iPhone/iPad game is really great - get it! $2. It makes me laugh every time I play it." —John Romero, Designer of Wolfenstein 3D, Doom and Quake.
"A game you pick up quickly, but can't put back down." —Engadget
"Gaming's Most Charming Vision of the Apocalypse" —Gizmodo
"The controls work well, the graphics look cool, it's universal from the get go, and I really dig the whole concept behind the game." —Touch Arcade
"Terrific little indie games like this are what make the iPhone platform really shine." —TUAW
THE INCIDENT is easy to pick up but hard to master. It's a totally new gameplay concept and it's perhaps TOO addictive. It's loaded with power-ups, power-downs (d'oh!) and collectables.
THE INCIDENT is a universal app that runs great on any iPhone or iPod touch, and on iPad. Buy once, play anywhere!
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
• Supercool 8-bit pixel art with Retina display support
• Awesome chiptune soundtrack
• 7 levels to explore and survive in "The Rise & Fall of Frank Solway"
• Join competitive multiplayer games on your Apple TV in "Coincidents"
• Dodge and jump as high as you can in "Endless Nightfall"
• Score sharing with Game Center
• Hundreds of unique objects, hundreds of ways to die
• The Award Room, where you recall your adventures
• The elusive "B-mode"
Neue Funktionen von Version 1.7
New "Coincidents" multiplayer mode! You can now use your iOS device to join competitive multiplayer games on your Apple TV.
- CHF 1.00
- Kategorie: Spiele
- Aktualisiert: 18.05.2016
- Version: 1.7
- Grösse: 19.6 MB
- Sprache: Englisch
- Entwickler: Matthew Comi
- © Big Bucket Software
Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 8.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.