Thomson Reuters Marketboard
von Thomson Reuters
Öffnen Sie iTunes, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
Thomson Reuters Marketboard allows financial professionals, students, and market enthusiasts to quickly grasp global equity performance and effortlessly review news, events, and research driving the markets.
Subscribers to Thomson ONE are able to log in using their desktop credentials and see additional content, driven by their entitlements.
Users can move between the home screen, which includes interactive market data, news, and events, and the virtual “Briefcase”, which provides offline access to saved documents.
• Customizable lists to track market activity for the companies you follow
• Analyst research from leading investment banks around the globe*
• Transcripts and briefs through Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
• Full Company Report providing a comprehensive company snapshot in PDF format*
• Premium news on the company level*
• Briefcase to save and review news articles and research offline
• Watchlist Monitor (relate companies across your list by daily changes: identify top moves based on counts of news, research, events and deals)
• Portfolio Monitor (review portfolio and benchmark values; measure real-time contribution, portfolio constituent weights, and metrics against benchmark)*
• Investor Relations content including Firms, Funds and Contacts with new search capability*
• StockRating+ scores added with ability to download to the PDF report Briefcase for offline reading*
Neue Funktionen von Version 1.9
Several Bug Fixes
- Kategorie: Finanzen
- Aktualisiert: 10.09.2013
- Version: 1.9
- Größe: 6.3 MB
- Sprache: Englisch
- Entwickler: Thomson Reuters Markets
- © (c) 2011, Thomson Reuters
Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 5.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPad.