Walking Architecture: East Midlands
Öffnen Sie iTunes, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
The East Midlands Walking Architecture App is an interactive mapping tool that allows you to experience the best of the East Midlands’ contemporary architecture in real time. Whether you're an architect, a visitor to the region or simply interested in the fantastic buildings that we have here, this is the first App within the UK to look closely at the architecture of one region as well as one of the first to concentrate solely on the built heritage of the UK.
With the East Midlands Walking Architecture App you can:
· Browse a library of regularly updated East Midlands’ buildings, containing a brief summary, architects, build date, materials, use and other useful facts.
· Find out about East Midlands buildings as you are exploring the region.
· Use our regularly updated walking tours of the major cities of the region to visit a collection of buildings and read about their background
The East Midlands Walking Architecture App is brought to you by the RIBA East Midlands, in conjunction with partners including our county based architecture society branches and civic societies.
- Kategorie: Nachschlagewerke
- Erschienen: 06.06.2012
- Version: 1.0
- Größe: 2.1 MB
- Sprache: Englisch
- Entwickler: Substrakt Ltd
- © 2012 Substrakt
Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 4.3 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.