With the Weblaw App, you receive access to several legal publications of the publishing house «Editions Weblaw». The Weblaw App is available as a free addition to your online magazine subscriptions. Following publications are currently available:
- Jusletter – The broadest legal journal in Switzerland (archive access from 1.6.2014)
- Jusletter IT – The magazine for IT and Law
- Schweizer Richterzeitung – «Justice - Justiz - Giustizia»
- BF – Banking and Finance
- ASA – Archive for Swiss Tax Law
- LeGes – Legislation & Evaluation
The contents are being extended gradually.
As an addition to the Editions Weblaw publications you subscribed for, the app offers further current information (Lawjobs – the legal job data base, Weblaw Aktuell, notes on publications in dRSK – digital jurisdiction commentary, Federal Court decisions proposed for publication, legal events calendar, the Weblaw LegalTech Blog, DocEngine News, LawDesk News as well as several legal blogs) free of charge.
The articles / issues are available as HTML/EPUB or PDF for offline reading after download. A full text search with auto-completion allows fast researching. Due to the bookmark and note function and the lucid history display of the last viewed articles, the Weblaw App is a valuable working tool.
Conditions for using the Weblaw App:
- The additional information (Lawjobs, dRSK, Weblaw Aktuell, Federal Court decisions proposed for publication, legal events calendar, several legal blogs) can be used free of charge. Only a valid Weblaw account is required for logging into the App.
- For accessing the chargeable Weblaw magazines or publications, a valid subscription of one ore more Weblaw online magazines or publications is required.
- You can access your subscribed magazines or publications with your Weblaw login data.
The Weblaw AG was found 1999 in Berne. Founders and Owners are Sarah Montani and Franz Kummer. As a highly diversified company, the Weblaw AG consolidates the publishing house Editions Weblaw, legal know-how, technology, consultation and training and contributes to the daily legal work. The Weblaw AG publishes the largest online professional magazine in Switzerland – Jusletter – as well as the Schweizer Richterzeitung, Jusletter IT and dRSK and is a leader in the field of automated processing and searching of legal information. All online magazines and publications / databases as well as all published works in printed form or as e-books are available on our website.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.