Xcode includes everything developers need to create great applications for Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and Apple Watch. Xcode provides developers a unified workflow for user interface design, coding, testing, and debugging. The Xcode IDE combined with the Swift programming language make developing apps easier and more fun than ever before.
Xcode includes the Xcode IDE, Swift and Objective-C compilers, Instruments analysis tool, simulators, the latest SDKs, and hundreds of powerful features:
Innovative tools help you create great apps
• Swift is a revolutionary, open source programming language that is safe, fast, and modern
• Playgrounds are a fun way to experiment and interact with Swift code
• Interface Builder displays pixel-perfect UI for each target device and can edit at any zoom level
• View debugging shows a 3D stack of all your app's UI view layers at runtime
• Assistant editors show content related to your primary task
• Live Issues display errors as you type, and Fix-its can improve your code with just a click
• Source Control navigator makes it easy to manage code across a team
Interface Builder makes it easy to design your interface without code
• Storyboards let you arrange the complete flow of screens within your app
• See your custom controls rendered live within the design canvas
• Customize your interface for different devices, screen sizes, and orientations
• StackViews make it easy to reason about the layout of each section of your interface
• Create connections from your GUI design directly to the related source code
Professional editor and debugger keep your code front and center
• Refactoring makes it easy to modify the structure of Swift, Objective-C, C, and C++ code
• Hit a few keys and Open Quickly will instantly open any file within your project
• Data tips show a variable's value by hovering your mouse over the code as it runs
• Quick Look variables while debugging to see the actual color, bezier path, image, and more
• Third party app extensions can add new capabilities to the source editor
Test driven development is built right in
• Use the Test Navigator to add, edit, or run unit tests or user interface tests with just a click
• Test Assistant makes it easy to edit your code and related tests, side-by-side
• Create continuous integration bots to automatically build and test your apps
• Analyzer travels countless code paths looking for logical errors before they become bugs
Instruments makes performance analysis beautiful
• Compare CPU, disk, memory, and GPU performance as graphical tracks over time
• Identify performance bottlenecks, then dive deep into the code to uncover the cause
• Analyze your app directly, or sample the entire system, with very little overhead
• Create custom instruments with unique visualizations to analyze your own code and frameworks
To test or deploy applications on an iOS device, Apple TV, or on Apple Watch all you need is a free Apple ID. To submit your apps to the App Store you must be a member of the Apple Developer Program. Some features may require Internet access.
Xcode 10 includes Swift 4.2 and SDKs for iOS 12, watchOS 5, tvOS 12, and macOS Mojave.
Dark mode in macOS Mojave
• All-new dark appearance throughout Xcode and Instruments
• Asset catalogs add dark and light variants to customize colors and image assets
• Interface Builder easily switches between dark and light variants of the app's interface
• Debugger switches Mac apps between dark and light variants without changing OS settings
• Code that differs from the repository server is highlighted directly within the editor, including:
- Local changes not yet pushed to the shared repository
- Upstream changes others have made
- Conflicts to address before committing
• Account integration with self-hosted and cloud servers from Atlassian Bitbucket, GitLab, and GitHub
• Account logins generate SSH keys on-demand and upload to the service provider
• Rebase is an option when pulling the latest version of code
• Multiple cursors in the editor enable many changes at once
• Code folding ribbon can hide any code block surrounded by braces
• Over-scroll makes it easy to display the last lines of code in the center of the screen
Playgrounds and machine learning
• Completely redesigned REPL-like playgrounds are much faster and more stable
• Run code at any time by hitting SHIFT-RETURN or click the inline Run button to execute to a specific line
• Interactively train and exercise new Create ML models directly within a playground
Test and debug
• Debug symbols download from a device 5x faster than before
• Tests run in parallel across many Simulators to take full advantage of all CPU cores
• Custom instruments provide unique data visualization for any code
• Memory debugger layout is redesigned to make it easier to navigate and visualize the whole app
• Metal shader debugger inspects the execution of vertex, fragment, compute, and tile shader code
• Metal dependency viewer shows a detailed graph of how resources are used
• New build system improves performance and is enabled by default for all projects
• Swift compiles each individual file significantly faster, and greatly improves incremental builds
Notes et avis
Für Einsteiger schwierig
Schreibe seit 30 Jahren Software. Angefangen bei Basic, Fortran, Pascal, C, bis C++ oder SQL, PHP und andere. Habe Schwierigkeiten den Einstieg in Xcode zu finden. Bin von den unendlichen Möglichkeiten erschlagen. Bisher habe ich alle Sprachen/Umgebungen autodidaktisch gelernt. Mit Xcode ist das eine harte Nuss. Tutorials helfen schon, aber….. Ich wünschte mir eine reduzierte Version "Xcode-Light“, die höchstens die Hälfte kann, aber sehr schlank, übersichtlich und intuitiv ist.
An outdated development environment
I just say one thing: Cannot refactor Swift code. Swift is in the game for quite a while, Xcode is still not able to refactor it.
Working with the build system and settings is a nightmare when you have a lot of depencies what you usually have.
Can the interface builder get more complicated? Yes it can! Working with a team on storyboard and nib files became so messy with all the merge conficts you have, so we quit using interface builder.
Another problem is debugging contraint issues with designs done in interface builder. This is just a nightmare. So we do our UI in code with 3rd party libraries, because the constraint api is also too complicated to use.
I give two stars now, because after some years of having this feature, automatic code signing finaly works so we can use it!
Having been a software developer for over 30 years (learned z80 assembler in 1980 ish!) and worked with xocde/objective c/swift for 8, really enjoy xocde. It does what it does without getting in the way.
Note that xcode does things differently to other developments environments, that doesn’t mean it’s slow or inefficient, but it does mean adjustments to your workflow. If you do make the adjustments to your workflow then it’s delightful.
- Apple Distribution International
- 5.9 Go
- macOS 10.13.6 ou une version ultérieure
- Classé 4+
- © 1999–2018 Apple Inc.
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.