Bargain Hunter's Guide to Building Your Course Web Site
Dieses Buch ist mit iBooks auf Ihrem Mac oder iOS-Gerät und auf Ihrem Computer mit iTunes zum Download verfügbar. Bücher können mit iBooks auf Ihrem Mac oder iOS-Gerät gelesen werden.
We created The Bargain Hunter's Guide to Building Your Course Web Site as an alternative (maybe short term, maybe longer) -- or as a supplement -- to the uptown learning management software packages so popular today.
More than 100 links to software and tools on the Internet.
- Do you have an independent streak, an eye for a bargain, and a yen to add an online component to your current courses?
- Do you want your course Web site up and running right away?
- Are you tired of waiting for your organization to settle on a plan?
- Are you less than satisfied with your organization's software choices?
- Do you like some features of the chosen software but not others?
- Would you rather spend your training time on solid, transferable skills than on the peculiarities of some software that may disappear next year?
- Do you perhaps represent an organization that's ready to "test the waters" before committing to a full-scale software investment?
The Bargain Hunter's Guide will get your course off the ground right away. It will expand your horizons. It will lead you to options you might never have known existed.
Hot links to the best:
- Free tutorials about computers and the Internet for novices
- Free and low-cost Web hosts
- Free lesson plans and course content
- Free and low-cost HTML editors
- Free and low-cost calendar templates
- Free and low-cost quiz generators
- Solutions to the online grade book dilemma
- Free trial sites for some leading course management software
- The Tenderfoot's Guide to HTML (the language of Web pages):
- 3 basic rules that will save you from headaches
* 8 essential HTML tags and the clearest instructions you'll find anywhere
* the one big no-no you want to avoid
* ways to build a page without knowing any HTML at all
- All about "intranet software"
- A free online discussion forum where you can ask questions, find answers, and exchange ideas
- Dramatically broaden your career options.
- Find out what all the fuss is about—without making a huge commitment.
- Save hundreds or even thousands of dollars on software.
- Avoid institutional delays. Get your course Web site up now!
- Work at your own speed, at your own convenience.
- Pick and choose from the tools you prefer. (Don't - settle for packaged software that frustrates and limits you.)
- Replace one or more parts of a course management - software package with something much better but still compatible.
- Gain confidence at your own pace!
- Have it all at little or no cost!
- CHF 2.00
- Kategorie: Computer
- Erschienen: 31.05.2011
- Verlag: Claude Whitmyer
- Druckseiten: 91 Seiten
- Sprache: Englisch